beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Guys, we are 1 Ok St loss away from BCS Armageddon..

We could have 5 or 6 1 loss teams vying to play LSU, or all HELL could brake loose if ARK or GA were to upset LSU and then the only undefeated team would be Houston

Please for the love of Christ let this happen so the BCS Assholes can try and tell me who is better and have no ground to stand on.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

LSU will not lose, but OK St should lose @ Oklahoma. They always do, and I mean always. Ok St has not beaten Oklahoma since 2002. I can not remember Oklahoma lost two home games in one season either.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    LSU will not lose, but OK St should lose @ Oklahoma. They always do, and I mean always. Ok St has not beaten Oklahoma since 2002. I can not remember Oklahoma lost two home games in one season either.
    The game is in Stillwater.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    The game is in Stillwater.
    With Ryan Broyles INJ, I will still be on Oklahoma

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

If OU beats Oklahoma State, don't you guys think OU should play LSU? OU would own the best win in the country over the #2 team on the road.

Why would LSU need to beat Alabama or Oregon again?

LSU beat Oregon on a neutral field and beat Bama on the road. Haven't they proved they are better than those two teams already?

Drewgasm
    Drewgasm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If OU beats Oklahoma State, don't you guys think OU should play LSU? OU would own the best win in the country over the #2 team on the road.

LSU beat Oregon on a neutral field and beat Bama on the road. Haven't they proved they are better than those two teams already?

I could argue that Oklahoma would have had the worse loss...at home against a horrible Texas Tech team.....it would be a mess for sure though....

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    cowboys will win by 21+ at home sooner defense and secondary is absolutely putrid

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Oregon is hitting their stride now... they never play well on first game...would love to see ducks in natl championship.....

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Their horrible loss to Tech would automatically disqualify them. Besides, OU always seems to get a pass to the BCS championship with 1-loss, and they tend to lose. Give someone else a chance.