face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

maryland=little pieces of crap

why are they on NBC? All they do is punt. they have punted six times already. I would rather watch Western Michigan or Southern MIssissippi, they are better than this terrapin team. The coach is not very smart, the plays are boring and ineffective, and no one can tackle. basically it's my fault for putting maryland in a teaser. i like the dumb uniforms, but not because they are that great, i like them because they make the terrapins look like Jesters.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are on NBC bc they are playing the IRISH, the team with the best television contract in the nation.

I have no idea why you lay $$$ on maryland, even with a teased line. They are garbage. lesson learned.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    They are on NBC bc they are playing the IRISH, the team with the best television contract in the nation.

I have no idea why you lay $$$ on maryland, even with a teased line. They are garbage. lesson learned.
    No kidding. Maryland is the suck.

For the orig poster's ref:

"Since 1991, NBC has aired all of Notre Dame’s home football games."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre_Dame_Football_on_NBC

(not exactly a new trend)

face

thanks for the information. i don't follow the ND that much. but MARYLAND COVERED THE TEASER (will not tease maryland again)

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO. Ya, i hear ya face. Lost BIG on them too. Extremely soft and horribly coached....i mean how many times was nd gonna run that jet screen to the wideout and them not catch on???! They must have run that play 20 times in the game, maryland stopped it once

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pieces of poop were scrared too tackle and scared of contact too, exrtremely soft!! Their rb's and db's were tip-toeing when faced with contact, bad

face

yea, everytime the camera would show the coach he would be blindly staring into space with his colorful shirt. never saw him get his team fired up to even think they had a shot. and ND ran that screen play like 2 dozen times at least. I'm gonna comb through their schedule and look for when they play some really bad team and take the bad team and the points.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    yea, everytime the camera would show the coach he would be blindly staring into space with his colorful shirt. never saw him get his team fired up to even think they had a shot. and ND ran that screen play like 2 dozen times at least. I'm gonna comb through their schedule and look for when they play some really bad team and take the bad team and the points.
    They close the season @ NC State. State has to win that game to be bowl eligible (unless they knock off Clemson next weekend, yeah, right).

NC State is also pretty awful (note the BC game today, yet another gawdawful ACC team).

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Nice job by Maryland firing Ralph Friedgen for that piece of shit Randy Edsall, he of 1-19 against ranked teams, and probably worse against even teams with a winning record.

Apparently the Maryland AD didn't watch UConn play all those years. This is how UConn played in a terrible Big East.