DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Have you ever seen this before???

Navy vs SMU,
    Navy has 0 passing yards and only 2 pass attempts however they are up 24-10 midway through the 4 qtr. SMU just has terrible rush defense, Navy is doing the same play over and over. They have about 300 rush yards. Never seen a team win a game without a pass completion

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

G Tech (Paul Johnson)

I swear they throw it just to be amusing. They only have something like 6 to 8 basic sets in the entire offensive playbook iirc.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Do these teams serious think they can get to the championship by being a one dimensional offense????

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

army doesn't throw it much either.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

For Navy, I imagine it's to try and offset their inability to procure the talent needed to straight up win games normally (and I don't know that Navy and G Tech's only goal is to get to the Championship game, that's a little lofty given their historical performance).

G Tech is a better team with Paul Johnson and his option system than they were before he showed up. It's something you always have to worry about and plan for.

Lock Of The Aeon
    Fight fire with fire!
    Lock Of The Aeon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

I'm sure Navy has probably won a game without a pass completion. They run the triple option as well as anybody.