TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nebraska/Penn State - Biggest Trap Or Sharpest (History) Play Ever?

I want to hammer Nebraska so hard! I think -3 is such an easy play. We all know why to wager against Penn State... What do you guys think? Biggest Trap Or Sharpest Play?

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I think with hundreds and hundreds of other games and sports to bet on tomorrow it's not worth the unknown factor this game has to offer...granted we don't have crystal ball to predict any game/bet but this one is really up in the air...

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it is a trap. I think PSU is the better team and is at home.

The loss of Paterno doesn't hurt, his offensive preferences were limiting the offense and calling plays on defense can be done by Bradley.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

This scandal has nothing to do with the players. Get all those sick peodophile fukks out of the lockerroom and now let the players go out and play. These players have been caught in whirlstorm all week and havent been able to control any of it. Now they are put on the field and have complete control over kicking the crap out of Nebraska.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Penn St going to be fired up though

UNDER

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Being fired up might mean something if they had any talent but penn state has no offense whatsoever.

i really liked this game before the news about the allegations came out. i,m thinking nebraska ML and the under.

I am getting really ******* annoyed at Paulypoker he keeps jinxing all my picks and he is calling nebraska a lock.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Who will be calling plays?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Probably the same guy as always. Paterno didnt realy coach anything this year really he was just around to give pep talks and attract big time recruits. penn state always has a good defense, decent running back and skinny white boys playing WR

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

I took Nebraska -3 1/2. If these were pros, I wouldn't see that much of a difference, but we are talking about kids here. Kids get distracted easily. Look at what all of those students did the night Paterno was fired. Penn St, as a university, is hitting rock bottom, and I think this game is going to emulate that problem today.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

I agree with Big Bear. Prior to the allegations, I was going to hammer Nebraska. Penn State has played a very weak schedule up until this point, and barely skated by. I don't think Nebraska is anything special, but they should be able to score on Penn State a bit, and anything over 17 points will win the game.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

When the heck did Nebraska have offense either..

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

All the 3.5's are disappearing quickly....everyone blows their load and thinks the line will skyrocket.....

Who knows that's going to happens in this game but I'd rather have the points.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Opening line was fishy before all the shlt completely hit the fan. Makes me think Nebraska was the play anyway. Pride of penn st players is being tested. Should be a no play IMO

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Espn just showed some idiots kneeling outside Paternos house like its a fukking altar.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

this interim coach bradley knew what was going on there too. he will be fired with all the rest of those penn st frauds. the players know they're not going to get any top recruits and the seniors can't wait to get out of that flyhole of a university. who's going to hire a penn st grad over a candidate from any other university. school is toast. town of state college is doomed to extinction. real estate values plummeting. who would move there. give the 3 points and cash.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

If you bet Nebraska, you're taking Taylor Martinez on the road and a team that just lost to Northwestern.

If you take Penn State, you're gambling on maybe the biggest wild-card in terms of emotion that we've seen in college football this season.

If you're betting this game, you obviously haven't looked very hard for a different game to consider.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    Espn just showed some idiots kneeling outside Paternos house like its a fukking altar.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Penn State small. The home atmosphere and "win one for the gipper" attitude will allow Penn State to prevail.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Penn State's Defense is pretty stout...and Nebraska can't throw the ball....that's what makes this a close fight

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Down to 2.5