Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone is gonna lose their ass betting Neb

Small play on Penn State today

Logic: Your team can only get better when you're gingerless.
    Attached Images  

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I just don't think anyone associated with Penn St can care about the game, no matter what they say. After the game is over, the nightmare is still there. And Nebraska is the much better team, coming off a terrible loss.

Huskers to the bank!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

It's gonna be a circus today, and nobody really knows what to expect. But the parking lots are empty, when normally the fans would be tailgating. There has already been a bomb threat. I just think there's too much going on for this game to really matter. And the locker room is probably divided between players that support JoePa and players that want him to be put in jail.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahaha, I do hate me some gingers.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i picked neb -2.5

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like I said everyone gonna jump on this "easy $" with Neb. We shall see, only went small on this cause I want the action and if I'm forced to see every tiny update in this game. I might as well watch the whole thing.

Expect 30 break aways to this game like "this is Penn State's first completion without Joe Pa and x amount of years".