leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Saturday NCAAF Card

A lot of close games im playing so should be fun:

Here's my card for tonight:

1. Nebraska -3.0

Nebraska was atrocious against Northwestern at home and come ready to play against an offensively limited Penn State crew. Nebraska only has to worry about limiting the Nittany Lions run game and bang around whoever plays quarterback. Penn State has to be distracted with the media placing the school under the microscope for off the field transgressions of others. The Cornhuskers are 7-0 ATS in road games after they forced three or more turnovers.

Nebraska makes it an Un-Happy Valley.

2. Stanford -3.0

The Ducks will be flying into battle with the # 4 rated Stanford Cardinal. As usual, both teams are coming off big wins as Oregon beat and covered as a 17-point road favorite at Washington. Stanford also won on the road last week with at Oregon State as 22-point favorite. Both teams are solid which will make for interesting matchup but I am going to back the home team here and in games of this magnitude, the best player on the field, Andrew Luck.

Luck is the Cam Newton of 2011 and will lead his team to undefeated season-against the spread.

3. Iowa PK

Michigan State’s 2010 trip to Iowa was forgettable for the Spartans, as they were routed 37-6 as 6.5-point underdogs. That win for the Hawkeyes moved their recent record in this h2h series to 6-3 SU & 8-1 ATS. UNDER the total has converted in three straight games, producing just 33.3 PPG.

4. Michigan PK

Two Big Ten teams that were thought to be real conference contenders have withered to pretender status, attempting to recapture earlier magic. Michigan was sloppy in defeat at Iowa with sluggish defense and no sustained offensive flow throughout. Though mathematically still alive, the Wolverines have to avoid thoughts of the recent past with November record of 0-8 ATS the last three seasons. Illinois players have said the bye week came at the perfect time after a trio of frustrating losses, with the offense manufacturing only 28 total points. Expect this encounter to be a mood-setter for the rest of the season for both squads. The SU winner has won by 10 or more in last seven of eight.

5. UTEP -3.0

6. Louisiana Tech -2.5

The year 2007 was the last time that Louisiana Tech visited Ole Miss and the Bulldogs were shutout, 24-0 as 12.5-point dogs. Tech has covered the Vegas number in two straight trips to SEC country though, including the near miss 26-20 loss to Mississippi State in September.

7. Auburn +13.0

Best of luck folks!

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

iowa pk?

hopefully you got them at plus 3

leetreaper

I played them at ML, i think they win outright so might as well, gl.

leetreaper

Like Pittsburgh/Louisville Under as well...

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

I like Iowa SU too....They are undefeated at home!!!!

artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cheers on Stanford

leetreaper

Good luck guys!

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Good LUCK with the Stanford play!!! Oregon +3.5 for me. Should come down to the wire!!!

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor42 View Post
    Good LUCK with the Stanford play!!! Oregon +3.5 for me. Should come down to the wire!!!
    Yeah i expect a tough one for sure.

leetreaper

Nebraska game is a punt fest...lol