zr2786
    zr2786's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Kansas State - +180

I do not understand this line at all. Texas A&M leading rusher is out of this game and Kansas State is at home. This line just doesnt make any sense.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

i might take it just for the value A&M is awesome at blowing leads so even if they go up big k st can get a backdoor cover at 5.5

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I am on A&M myself. KState does not have a good pass D and there is a reason oddsmakers have the line where it is. Tannehill has a big game and a&m walks out with the W.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Took KState as soon as it came out. They bounce back and roll.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Two over rated teams. A&M has been nothing but a huge disappointment this season. K-State's defense has given up 110 points in their last two games. This line does seem a bit odd, but the line actually keeps climbing. You would think that a two loss home dog would be receiving the action, but it is going the other way.

Coconut Cowboy
    Coconut Cowboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good value in Kansas State ML at home. Only loses have been to Oklahoma and Oklahoma State and Coach Snyder has this team playing well. They had every opportunity last week to knock off the Cowboys but came up short. However, the hangover from that game is an X factor. The Wildcats played a tough game last week and it wouldn't surprise me to see them come out flat and get in a 2-3 TD hole early. Obviously, if that happens, Kansas St isn't built to play from behind and air it out should it become necessary. Fast start is critical for them. They either win this game outight or get beaten up by double digits. Maybe a small half unit play on the Kansas St ML but no spread play on them.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

love kst and it falls on the 5 or 5 1/2 pt spread rule

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

A&m has top 10 rush d

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

When it looks fishy, it usually is.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by zr2786 View Post
    I do not understand this line at all. Texas A&M leading rusher is out of this game and Kansas State is at home. This line just doesnt make any sense.

zr2786

Quote Originally Posted by jakeloftin2186 View Post
    A&m has top 10 rush d
    Doesnt matter if your pass defense is last in pass defense!

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Seems like a trap game to me, A&M is shit on the road and they are favored??? Not sure about this one.

sandman0713

Doesnt matter if your pass defense is last in pass defense!
    not if you are playing a running team. man...i don't understand how people miss matchup problems like this game. kstate wants to run the ball, and really has no other options. aggies d is very strong up front and fast enough to control this o completely. kstate pass d is maybe the worst in the big 12...and they are likely going to give up 45+ points here. if you think kstate can keep pace with that against a very strong run d then bet it. you know, shit happens bro...meaning maybe kstate comes out inspired at home and hangs in somehow. betting into these bad matchups tho on a regular basis will cost you money. just my opinion tho...so unload.

zr2786

There pass defense is so bad a division 2 team could pass all over them!

sandman0713

There pass defense is so bad a division 2 team could pass all over them!
    well good luck man. i am not on any part of it, so i hope you get it. if i really thought kstate could hang...which i don't...then i would have to feel the over was a much better play. i am telling you man...aggies are very likely to blow that d up. if kstate hangs it has to be a game a lot like last week...something like 45-42, or that kind of score. state really has no chance of stopping them. now maybe the weather is bad...snow or wind. i haven't checked it because i'm not on the game. that is the only way i could find value in kstate. not saying you can't win...but it is just a poor bet in my opinion. gl tho man.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

has A&M done anything since von miller left? no. their only real win is baylor if you even want to count that.

this team is an impostor and only so highly acclaimed because of its name and last year's performance.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    not if you are playing a running team. man...i don't understand how people miss matchup problems like this game. kstate wants to run the ball, and really has no other options. aggies d is very strong up front and fast enough to control this o completely. kstate pass d is maybe the worst in the big 12...and they are likely going to give up 45+ points here. if you think kstate can keep pace with that against a very strong run d then bet it. you know, shit happens bro...meaning maybe kstate comes out inspired at home and hangs in somehow. betting into these bad matchups tho on a regular basis will cost you money. just my opinion tho...so unload.
    Ding, ding, DING. We have a winner. Also, as a Red Raider fan, you guys are going to annihilate us this weekend, and I REALLY hope you beat OU. I want to see an LSU/OSU championship game and OSU to win so everyone can get off the SEC's nutsack.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    has A&M done anything since von miller left? no. their only real win is baylor if you even want to count that.

this team is an impostor and only so highly acclaimed because of its name and last year's performance.
    wow. lol...that is all i can really say there i guess. i am not going to get into another deal here with a game i am not betting. i will say tho that a quick count will prove i am something like 20-5 in the big 12 this year...80%...so i am not judging teams on their name, or last year's performance. if you see kstate +5 or whatever and get all warm and fuzzy feeling inside, then pound it guys. was just trying to shed some light on what i feel is a bad bet. been wrong many times this year...and since i have no money here, i hope i am wrong here. gl...and i won't bother you all with another post about this game.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post
    Ding, ding, DING. We have a winner. Also, as a Red Raider fan, you guys are going to annihilate us this weekend, and I REALLY hope you beat OU. I want to see an LSU/OSU championship game and OSU to win so everyone can get off the SEC's nutsack.

this is actually the game i am sweating...not ou. we played bad last week, but still scraped out a win. the next week is where that usually nabs a team who slips by the week before, with a poor effort. if we beat tech then i am almost certain we go undefeated. you live in lubbock? they are saying here something about a dust storm?...and i am assuming that means it will be windy regardless. i got the under 78...but thinking about adding some to it. also...what kind of ball does that tech qb throw if you know? like our qb throws bullets...and many of the wrs complain he throws it too hard. don't think the wind matters as much to a qb of that sort...and was just curious about tech as i haven't watched them much this year, or haven't paid enough attention i guess...lol.