Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

LKid's Plays 11/10 (2 Unit Va Tech Play w/ short write up)

Va Tech -2 (-110) Risking $220 to win $200

This Hokie defense has had the all important extra preparation time it takes to get ready for the triple option that we all know G Tech runs so well. They clearly overlooked Duke last week, telling me that were even more amped up to play this game. G Tech was my best play two weeks ago when the handed Clemson's first loss, but today I'll go against them confidently. I look for Va Tech to control the point of attack and even if they give up some big plays in the rushing game, I think Va Tech wins the turnover battle 0-2. And of course we all know the Hokies can score on special teams as well as defense.

Looks like the there are slightly more bets coming in on Ga Tech (53%) and the line has shifted 3 points crossing the zero. So might have some sharp money on the now Road favorite under the Thursday night lights. And i know I got the square end of this line, but I doubt the 2 points become a factor... If they do, well then

I also took a small action parlay that is very chalky but It looks live tonight...

Ohio -6.5
    Houston -34.5
    San Diego (NFL) -6.5

Risking $50 to win $250

I just got a case of the Sam Adams Winter Lager's, lets throw a few back and enjoy which should be some rare entertaining Thursday night of football action...

If anyone has a strong feeling about an NHL, let me know...

Cash 'em!

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice write up. GL on ur plays tonight

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Now line is back to 1.5 at most shops (Including mine)

Oh well, Go Hokies! Beamer Ball

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

gl

vyominguy said he LOVES Ga Tech:

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Georgia Tech ML
    Georgia Tech +1

The Hokies are overrated. The yellow jackets will win today. This is a huge game in deciding ACC coastal division. The winner of this match-up has gone on to win ACC coastal division for the past 5 years. This is a must-win game for Georgia Tech. Also, plenty of starters out on the defensive side for the hokies.

This will be one of my biggest plays this year in College Football. Good Luck guys.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

GL.

On the Hokies as well.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Kid, I'm on the Hokies small as well.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Very happy with how Bud Foster's defense is flying around and attacking the G Tech triple option. Hope they keep it up and David Wilson is a beast, just feed him the rock and keep G Tech Offense off the field. A Turnover could play a big part in this game, hopefully Va TEch continues to take care of the ball..

Ohio look's decent,

Houston is just fun to have your side win or lose and they are starting to light it up....

San Diego needs to get it going, off to a bad start but its early...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

THe first possession is going to be big, really hoping the Hokies come out strong on Defense and don't allow a game changing long td drive from the yellow jackets... They gotta start to put this team away...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Now we just need a miracle San Diego cover....

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051