SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAF Week 11 SBRtv Experts' Roundtable - 5 Games and the Marquee Matchups

Steve from CollegeFootballWinning.com and Doug Upstone from ImpactWageringSolutions.com look at some games and lines from the college football Week 11 card.

Nebraska At Penn St
    The Penn St Nittany Lions, dealing with major off-the-field issues, are a moderate home underdog to the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

West Virginia at Cincinnati
    The West Virginia Mountaineers have hit a surprising rough patch recently, and are a small road underdog in Week 11 against the Cincinnati Bearcats.

Louisiana-Lafayette at Arkansas St
    The Arkansas St Red Wolves have been a dominant Sun Belt team this year, and as such have been installed as a double-digit home favorite over Louisiana-Lafayette in Week 11, the second-place team in the Sun Belt.

Texas A&M at Kansas St
    The Kansas St Wildcats are ranked #17 and have been a great bet on the year, while the Texas A&M Aggies are unranked and have been a terrible bet on the year. Nevertheless, the Wildcats are a significant home underdog, and the line has not been significantly bet down by mid-week.

Central Florida at Southern Mississippi
    The Central Florida Knights were expected to have a great year, but have disappointed, while the Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles have had a great year and been a great bet, and are now ranked in the Top 25 in Week 11. Central Florida, though, has curiously gotten some interest at the betting window in this game as a sizable road underdog.

Marquee Matchups Rundown
    The Marquee Matchups Rundown segment of the Week 11 SBRtv College Football Experts' Roundtable concludes with quick looks at the lines in the Virginia Tech/Georgia Tech Thursday night game, Nebraska at Penn St, Oregon at Stanford, and Auburn at Georgia.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The breakdown of the WVU/Cincinnati stats for home/away is BS.

Cincinnati's home opponents this season have been Austin Peay, Akron, NC State, and Louisville. Not exactly a surprise that they're 4-0 at home with sparkling statistics. The only above average team they've played this season was the Vols and they absolutely shredded Cincinnati's defense.

I like the Bearcats as a team, but I think they're not going to look very good this weekend.

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice work guys

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive got WVU this weekend as well SuicideKings... agree with your skewed stats statement

jwes4907
    jwes4907's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

whats the ytd for sbr roundtable?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by jwes4907 View Post
    whats the ytd for sbr roundtable?

Not sure but I planned to calculate it this week, didn't get to it, but I will for next week.

I know Zach has been great over the years he has been on the show, and he said he'll be available for the rest of college football.

Steve and Doug have done well overall (no, not 80% or 90%, but well) and I'll get the actual numbers on next week's show.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    Ive got WVU this weekend as well SuicideKings... agree with your skewed stats statement
    If the Bearcats were actually as legit as they appear to be, I don't think that -3 should have ever been on the table for this game. I can understand Steve taking -3 when it was available, but I think the WVU ML is a really solid play here. Cincinnati has needed 4th quarter heroics in all of their last three games to win, and are now short two starting defensive backs (both to torn ACLs) and are starting a couple of very inexperienced players there.

I might be playing it too early, but I'll take the ML +162 now. GL to you as well.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

yeah FWIW, Steve has had overall good advice on these shows, including 7-0 last week as we discussed in the Neb/Penn St segment, but I agree with you guys about W Va/Cincy, I wouldn't take Cincy here and if I had to take a side it would be W Va, and yeah it would be on the ML.

But also, on NCAAF sides I'd probably trust Steve more than I'd trust myself

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yeah FWIW, Steve has had overall good advice on these shows, including 7-0 last week as we discussed in the Neb/Penn St segment, but I agree with you guys about W Va/Cincy, I wouldn't take Cincy here and if I had to take a side it would be W Va, and yeah it would be on the ML.

But also, on NCAAF sides I'd probably trust Steve more than I'd trust myself
    Not trying to attack Steve. I like these videos and think he's very knowledgeable. Just off on this one.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

very good info , thanks guys

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

how in the world could somebody have PSU rated higher than Nebraska (which is what idiot implied)? PSU has played NOBODY this year and hasn't looked good against those teams anyway.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

The old guy that needs to button his shirt has some valuable input imo

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    how in the world could somebody have PSU rated higher than Nebraska (which is what idiot implied)? PSU has played NOBODY this year and hasn't looked good against those teams anyway.
    What? Alabama is nobody?

Their schedules have been comparable up to this point. Neither has had it particularly tough.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

oregon , no chance, fail