joedell
    joedell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston team total over 55? what do you guys think?

They score over that 5 times in the last 6 games and now they play Tulane who gave up 34 pts to east carolina, 33 to memphis and 44 to UTEP i don't see why houston cant score at least 60 on these guys.

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Over 55 for sure but under 74 i think

joedell

yeah i agree i would stay away from the total or pick the under cause tulane cant score houston would have to get all 75 pts themselves for them to cover the over

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they cover the total themselves. 55pts in 3rd quarter with 8 min to go..

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by joedell View Post
    yeah i agree i would stay away from the total or pick the under cause tulane cant score houston would have to get all 75 pts themselves for them to cover the over
    disagree here, tulane does have the ability to score and houston's defense is absolutely putrid (tulane's is even worse of course). tulane's qb and receivers aren't bad and they have a good rb in darkwa.

also, keep in mind that houston's scoring drives are usually no more than 2 to 3 mins max (closer to 2 min), thus tulane should get anywhere from 12 to 15 possessions for the game. i feel they can score on 3 or 4 of those. gl

lfep
    lfep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post

disagree here, tulane does have the ability to score and houston's defense is absolutely putrid (tulane's is even worse of course). tulane's qb and receivers aren't bad and they have a good rb in darkwa.

also, keep in mind that houston's scoring drives are usually no more than 2 to 3 mins max (closer to 2 min), thus tulane should get anywhere from 12 to 15 possessions for the game. i feel they can score on 3 or 4 of those. gl
    if they score 3 or 4 of those, that means houston won't cover, soooo Tulane +34.5?

joedell

i think if tulane scores at least 3 tds the total will go over but they could barely score anything against memphis , east carolina or utep i just cant trust this team

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by joedell View Post
    i think if tulane scores at least 3 tds the total will go over but they could barely score anything against memphis , east carolina or utep i just cant trust this team
    definitely understand your concern here and now that tulane's tt is 21 this is a no play for me.

however, the difference between tulane's offensive output in the memphis, ecu, and utep games vs. what they could do against houston, is that houston's defense is always on the field due to their offense scoring at an alarming pace. whereas memphis, ecu, and utep's offenses are all ball control. thus, tulane's offense will get the ball far more times vs. houston than they did against these other 3 opponents.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Total is up to 77 and 78 on bodog