Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

ncaa football week eleven

One Unit Plays (24-24)(-2.75 units)
    Two Unit Plays (11-13)(-11.90 units)
    Three Unit Plays (8-13)(-19.20 units)

Overall Record (43-50)(-33.85 units)

For a change I had a great weak in college football last week sweeping the board going 7-0 and picking up 13 units. I was considering fading myself and taking the complete opposite after making my picks. I would have went 0-7 while losing 14.30 units. I would have been sick and probably gave up college football for this year. Maybe the way I have been thinking will work for me the rest of this season. I still suck though if you look at my record. Maybe I just got lucky last week. Lets find out…..here are this weeks winners

NCAA WEEK ELEVEN

Thursday Night

Georgia Tech +1 vs. Virginia Tech (two units)………….I may be wrong, but for some reason I am not impressed with Virg Tech’s 8-1 record, maybe because of their 2-7 ats record. Ga Tech was on top of the world, then had a couple of defeats and fell off the radar of most bettors. Not me. They disposed of a good Clemson team last week and I look for that momentum to carry on again this week as they get a home win.

Over 74 Houston/Tulane (1 unit)………….No need to explain this one.

Saturday

Wyoming +16 vs. Air Force (3 unit best bet)…………….Wyoming still having a solid season despite the loss last week to TCU. Air Force generally does not blow teams out unless the really suck and that is not the case with the Cowboys. This is just too many points, it is that simple.

TCU +15 vs. Boise State (3 unit best bet)………….Of course it is always scary going against Boise State, especially on the blue carpet, but this team does not have the same feel as recent editions, the are not naming the score and scoring at least 60 points a game like we are used to seeing. I think it used to be the thought that they had to score that many for the BCS standing, but I think they realize no matter how many wins, or how many points they score, they are not going to win it all. I think this games means more to TCU and they will be more excited than Boise. TCU might even be a little insulted that they are more than two TD underdogs. I will grab all those points.

Miami-Florida +9 vs. Florida State (two units)………….Anything can happen when these two teams play. This has definitely been an underdog series and a visiting team series, so I will take my chances and take the generous nine points.

Stanford -3½ vs. Oregon (two units)……………..Stanford just does not lose games, at least ATS, so how can I pass this team up. When is the last time you could get Stanford laying so little. Yes, Oregon’s offense scares me, but I will think and hope home field makes the difference here. Oregon should be slowed down some playing on grass, but they will still get their share of points. Should be another typical high scoring game. I see something like Stanford 48 Oregon 37.

Maryland +20½ vs. Notre Dame (one unit)………..I know this game is not at Maryland, but it is not at Notre Dame either. I have been fading Notre Dame on the road all year long. This team is nowhere near as good as people think. Just when you think they turn the corner………they screw up. I just cannot trust Notre Dame laying almost three touchdowns.

Rice +16½ vs. Northwestern (one unit)………I almost made this a higher play. For those who have followed me, they are probably shocked I went against the Wildcats. I always take them as a dog and hardly ever a favorite. They shocked the world with last weeks win, and that is why this line is so high. I just don’t trust their defense to be laying this many points.

Texas Tech +17 vs. Oklahoma St (one unit)……………..This conference has been crazy this year where teams on the road should just be happy with a win.

That is all for this week. Like I mentioned earlier, hopefully my way of thinking will work the rest of the year for me since it has completely failed me the entire season for the exception of last week. Crazy how many good cappers how horrible weeks last week and I (horrible capper) had a great week.

Good Luck Everybody!!

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you check the record of some of your pics ATS all year?

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

With you on Wyoming, Miami, Stanford, and Rice. GL!