B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thurs 2 pack.....15-12 (55.5%) +1.45 units YTD

CFB: 15-12 (55.5%) +1.45 units

11-10-11

2* Ohio -6 (-115)

1* VT ML (-115)

Typically i like to wait to see where the line goes during the day, but these are two i capped on Tuesday. I like both these plays for different reasons.

Ohio vs CM to me is a major mismatch. Tettleton should CARVE these guys up through the air as they are atrocious in there pass defense. When i see a team completing 64% of their passes and a defense allowing 62% then i know it's going to be tough to slow them down. 8.5 yards per pass is LEGIT and CM is allowing 8 ypp which is 98th in the nation (not good). Tettleton should kill it barring a weird game with snow or something. Ohio also has a pretty good rushing attack and CM does not stop the run very well. CM also throws alot of INT's and against a potent offense that's like falling on the sword. Im buying Ohio and not giving two ***** about the line movement so far.

VT vs GT

Can VT stop the rush? Well they allow 2.8 ypr which is 5th in the nation. So you have a top 5 rush team vs a top 5 team against the rush. VT isn't a slouch rushing the ball either and GT is nowhere near the caliber of run defense then VT is. So you in theory have an answer for GT'S rushing attack and you have the edge in rushing vs there defense. VT doesnt pass a whole lot but they are pretty effective when they do. 60% comp% and 7.6 yards per pass which is pretty good. GT also doesnt pass alot but they do make big gains when they do. Only negative is they aren't consistent as they only complete 45% of their passes. Both D's do a good job against the pass. IF VT can slow the GT rushing attack down then they should win this.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

agree with the picks,
    but love the avatar!
    good luck tonight, blazer!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

has VT ever faced a rushing attack like GT this year?

VT has had it pretty easy to be honest and there true test was against clemson and they got rolled.

If VT can't get a running game going - GT with ease.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Hey you never know....i personally love the money, but I enjoy seeing how the game and my handicapping turns out just as much. BOL

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

2 more winners.

CFB: 17-12 (58.6%) +4.45 units