nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Paterno Fired...Penn St. +3.5??

GO BIG or GO HOME on this one fellas!!!!
    Dont think the players really got much practice, or def. drills this week for a REALLY big game against Nebraska this weekend..
    Even though its the last home game of the season, and a lot of really hyped up kids are going out to watch/play this weekend.. I dont think they will be totally focused for a very good Nebraska team coming off only their 2nd loss of the season!
    Also, I really think nebraska is going to be a lot more motivated for this one considering their only 3-2 in the Big10 and need to come up the next two road games, before their last home game to finished their reg. season.
    Just my two cents.. Take'em for what their worth..
    nikossf
    Last edited by nikossf; 11-09-11 at 10:30 PM.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

fukk no. Pellini won't let his team take this one lightly. Team is a wounded puppy right now, Huskers kick the shit out of them.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Wisky? They play Nebraska.

nikossf

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    fukk no. Pellini won't let his team take this one lightly. Team is a wounded puppy right now, Huskers kick the shit out of them.

What? read what I actually wrote man.. Not just the title..

You see the question marks after the line... Im wondering why such a low line?? +3.5.. I see this Nebraska -10 at least..
    What are you talking about?
    Last edited by nikossf; 11-09-11 at 10:35 PM.

nikossf

shit..I meant Nebraska.. hahahhaa

nikossf

Also,..Nebraska will be more motivated coming into these next two road games considering they have most likely been eying these last two ALL season.. Even before the season started.. Last two against ranked opp. Definitly a chance to come up.. then what should be an easy game to finish the reg. season at home against Iowa..(Well..not nec. "easy",..but a lot easier than these next two.) So..Im sure they will be just as stoked coming into this game..

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

isn't nebraska the better team anyway?? despite the record

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

I think after the firing of Joe Paterno it's possible that the Lions take this game for their coach.

nikossf

awww... This "Lets win 1 for Coach" is all bulls***... Cmon... This isn't Hollywood and Rudy isn't playing...
    oops..that notre dame...anyways... haahhahahaahhaa..
    Well..Just recently in the NFL, Al D. died and the Raiders went on to lose their following game. "1-2 since. I believe..dont quote me on this." I know this isn't NFL but still.. not gonna happen..

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

line is down at bodog...

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    Well..Just recently in the NFL, Al D. died and the Raiders went on to lose their following game. "1-2 since. I believe..dont quote me on this." I know this isn't NFL but still.. not gonna happen..
    Uhhh...
    The Raiders definitely beat the Texans 25-20 the day after Al Davis died....

Short road faves going into that crazy ass 'win one for the gipper' type of environment is not the best bet.
    Last edited by Inkwell77; 11-10-11 at 06:11 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    isn't nebraska the better team anyway?? despite the record
    Yes absolutely. Penn State only had 1 tough game Alabama and they lost 27-11. Penn State has an above average defense but their offense is attrocious.

Penn State will not win another game this season.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

you cant cap the emotions going on in these kids heads.

And Nebraska? They have become one of the most bipolar programs in the nation. One game they are back on track to be elite, the next game they are pathetic.

Nebraska doesnt have the killer instinct to go into Happy Valley and match momentum and emotion. If Peodophile State loses, it will end up being a heartbreaker, probably less than 3 pts.

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, good logic guys.

Al Davis was a legend and died and had my respect and the raiders respect.

Penn st sucks and they still do. good D though.

I just dont get how you think this team is gonna "wake up" and play for child molesting coach. The players will wake up and play for him because he plays with little boy nuts.

Phuck paterno! he knew about it and did nothing but look the other way which is sick!

Penn st rolls over and sucks dik like their coachs do.

Nebraska 27

Penn st 6

kwangusbeef
    back on grind
    kwangusbeef's Avatar Become A Pro!

penn states offense cant move the ball..

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Penn State is going to come out one of two ways - absolutely on fire, or completely deflated.

This game is a no play for anyone with a brain.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

penn st must be embarrassed that they use that locker room

GameSaver33
    GameSaver33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Line is down @ Betonline

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Embarrased they use that locker room... they probably enjoy jumping in the shower with 50 dudes at the same time. Lots of athletes like to play grab ass, make dick jokes, and slap each other with towels. My friend played football at Clemson and he said after one of the big wins they were doing the dog pile naked jumping on each other. Pretty weird stuff goes down in the shower room at almost every college locker room probably

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ncsubowen View Post
    Penn State is going to come out one of two ways - absolutely on fire, or completely deflated.

This game is a no play for anyone with a brain.

DING DING DING we have a winner.

You might play the 2nd half, but Nebraska will be looking to run the score up but I have played Penn State on a 10 point teaser all year and they were money for me, they are terrible ATS when a favorite, I dont have the exact numbers. If JP knew about this and didnt report it he is a piece of shit.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    Yeah, good logic guys.

Penn st sucks and they still do. good D though.

I just dont get how you think this team is gonna "wake up" and play for child molesting coach. The players will wake up and play for him because he plays with little boy nuts.

Phuck paterno! he knew about it and did nothing but look the other way which is sick!

Penn st rolls over and sucks dik like their coachs do.

Nebraska 27

Penn st 6

Wow, I just love these shoot from the hip SRB forum posts:
    1st - Joe Pa - isnt the molester in this case
    2nd - PSU are 8-1 this season, hardly "sucking"
    3rd - PSU beat northwestern, who JUST beat Nebraska

Penn State may lose, but I'm very doubtful Nebraska is going to score 27, or win by 21
    Alabama scored 27 and I dont think Nebraska is anywhere near alabama in offensive potency

I've cashed several times this year with "unders" including PSU under team totals, because the offense is pathetic

Yes, there's obviously emotions in this game but Im not too sure Joe had total control of the on-field game day operation anyway, so I'm not sure how much is lost in transition here

Its a tough call to how this is going to go

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you bet Team Child Rape your the dumbest fuk on the planet and probably a Sandusky supporter---the refs/NCAA got the fix in ...Penn ST loses next 3

Sandusky=Jacko

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Only the desperate would play this game. First, the Big 10 is terrible this season. You have a Nebraska team that lost to Northwestern at home, and who has a QB that is a head case. Their Head Coach is not far behind. Then you have Penn State, who also has a terrible offense, and who now does not even have a Head Coach. NO ONE knows how the Penn State players are going to react. The line in Vegas is between 3 and 3.5. Nothing moved. This is the most obvious Pass on the board.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Thehusker View Post
    If you bet Team Child Rape your the dumbest fuk on the planet and probably a Sandusky supporter---the refs/NCAA got the fix in ...Penn ST loses next 3

Sandusky=Jacko
    I see the conspiracy nut cases are out in force now. Obviously you know NOTHING about College Football. Get a life fool.