face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

cornhuskers will beat the shit out of state college

nebraska kids will want to beat up the child mollester school, that's my angle. those nebraska parents are all telling their kids, "son, beat the snot outta those creepy ivy leaguers. anyway, that's my angle. i'm rolling with the cornhuskers.
    yes, i know the current penn state football players are not child mollesters. still though, midwestern kids keep things simple.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

If it was that simple then they could tell the stupid Midwest kids a story every week about the school they are going to play that week.

I do think Nebraska wins, but because Penn State won't be focused.

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

when did penn st become a ivy league school? Isnt penn St kinda midwest... I dunno but western PA is pretty much Ohio... lol this really is a baffling thread...

face

was thinking of u penn as the ivy league school, made mistake. still think nebraska covers, i think nebraska will be more motivated than penn state.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

agreed

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    was thinking of u penn as the ivy league school, made mistake. still think nebraska covers, i think nebraska will be more motivated than penn state.
    thanks for the laugh, man. we simple midwesterners are easily amused....

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

A. Not ivy league
    B. "molester" not "mollester"
    C. Last I checked, none of the players on the current roster have been accused of or charged with sexual abuse of a child.
    D. I may agree with the pick, but this reasoning is ridiculous. I'm sure PSU players will be distracted. But if anything, wouldnt PSU players be more motivated than NEB players?

face

a-you're a nitpicker, i already said i made a mistake about the ivy league label
    b-i adressed 'c' in the opening post
    c-people think PSU is the play bc of motivation, when other schools get movitated by this issue too.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    a-you're a nitpicker, i already said i made a mistake about the ivy league label
    b-i adressed 'c' in the opening post
    c-people think PSU is the play bc of motivation, when other schools get movitated by this issue too.
    what people think psu is the play? everyone and their g-ma is on nebraska here...yet you feel you are outsmarting the "public" who will be on psu? sorry to tell you man, but you are str8 up with the "public" here...and prolly 90% of gamblers. when they put that spread back on the books without moving it...that should tell you all you need to know. not saying it can't happen, but i really doubt the books get beat up on this game. i loved psu to win this game easily before all this came out, and i feel if they are anywhere near ready to play they still will. this is one of the best d's in the country, and they should be able to really pounce on a 1-dimensional nebraska o...and nebraska point production goes down as the rushing yards do. not betting it either way, so i wish you all luck. i do think tho that anyone feeling they are outsmarting the books here is wrong...tho i am sometimes wrong myself...lol.

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Who says "beat the shit out" anyway? It just sounds wrong.