crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

paterno wouldve been fired immediately had he covered up improper benefits to players

but he covers up something 1,000,000 X worse yet is allowed to finish the season? could it have something to do with them being 8-1 and #12 in the polls?

now i know what p.s.u. stands for...

pathetic
    shameful
    university

Jackson Hole
    Jackson Hole's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still not sure he makes it till Saturday, I think the board will fire him Friday. I could see Paterno issuing that statement on his own, daring the board to fire him

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

doubtful.

p$u is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$ and will not jeopardize a big payday by firing paterno so close to a big game.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It's pathetic.. Know about some tattoos and you're fired/resign but know about some sick pathetic fukk doing shit to kids, "alright you can finish the season":..

Jackson Hole
    Jackson Hole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    doubtful.

p$u is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$ and will not jeopardize a big payday by firing paterno so close to a big game.
    I just don't see how alumni and donors aren't calling the school or the board and pledging not to donate till Paterno is removed. I would be embarrassed if I was an alumn. I always respected Penn St because I thought they stood for the right things, guess I wad just naive.