nunny
    nunny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 714

Paterno just announced his retirement at seasons end

RonDon
    RonDon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

He should be indicted along with everyone else who knew about Sandusky.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I couldn't agree more with RonDon. Screw Paterno and the rest of these buckers that knew about this. Its just sick and no one can understand why none of them stepped up and did the right thing. Which is go to the authorities as soon as this happened. But no Mcquery sees Sanduscky raping a kid in the shower. Waits a day and tells Paterno what does Paterno do nothing. Tells the AD for him to take care of it and on and on. While Sanduscky continues to coach and rape children. And now Paterno says in hindsight he wishes he would of done more oh really JoePa screw you. Don't know how any of these people that knew something about this can live with themselves the rest of there lives. Knowing they could of put a stop to this child molester Sanduscky. Yes he is caught now thank god but way to late. 9 rapes later when it could of been one. Its just sad i will never understand how you could see this guy doing this to a child in the shower. And not just beat the $hit out of the old man. And dragged his a$$ to the cops.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

beerman,

Paterno had a meeting with AD and VP (head of campus police) <--authorities

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

If Joe was in the dark about all of this situation- it is obvious he can no longer be in a position of leadership anymore. TERRIBLE all around.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Joe Paterno to resign

Not sad about this as I just read 23 page grand jury report..He should be arrested as well.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

JoePa getting arrested won't happen. Not that he shouldn't (I read the Grand Jury report, as well, and it made me sick), but he won't. His resignation will be sufficient, as well as his tarnished legacy.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

To resign after the season, or to resign now? have not heard he is going to resign ASAP yet.?

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Resign after season, this is 4 hours old

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

At end of season. He covered up the rape of numerous kids, and gets to coach football this weekend.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I hope board of trustees Fire him fri...mcqueery is a coward

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    At end of season. He covered up the rape of numerous kids, and gets to coach football this weekend.

Kind of stretching what was in the Grand Jury report, isnt it?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

it is bs joepa is legally safe. We aren't talking about someone stealing office supplies so your obligation is to report it to your supervisor. If you witnessed something like this and your first call wasn't to the police that should be a crime.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

MAYBE IT WOULD HIT HOME IF THE COURTS ORDERED JOE PATERNOS GRANDKIDS TO SPEND A WEEKEND WITH HIS RIGHT HAND MAN SANDUSKY THEN WE WILL SEE HOW PATERNO REALLY FEELS.

JOE PATERNO SHOULD BE SHOT AT SUNRISE HE IS JUST AS GUILTY AS THE MAN WHO COMMITTED THE CRIMES.HE KNEW ABOUT IT AND SAID NOTHING AND LET IT CONTINUE AT PENN STATE.DIDNT PATERNO THINK IT WAS KIND OF FUNNY WHEN HIS ASSISTANT COACH WAS TAKING LITTLE BOYS ON ROAD TRIPS

IF I WITNESS A MURDER TOMORROW AND I AM WITH THE PERSON WHO COMMITTED THE CRIME AND I DONT SAY ANYTHING I AM ALSO FACING A MURDER WRAP SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS PATERNO CASE

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Sandusky molested many more boys after mcqueery told his dad and Joe pa after Jo pa went up the chain of command(yeah right) and didn't see sandusky arrested then all of then should be tried in a court of law for aiding sanduskys career as a rapist pedofile....and along with the university should be sued by each and everyone of. The victims and MCQUERRY IS A COWARD I WOULD HAVE BROKEN THAT MANS FUKKIN LEGS IF I SAW WHAT HE TOLD THE GRAND JURY WHST HE WAS RAPING A 10 YEAR OLD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

The DA said Paterno may still be charged with perjury or obstruction. And I guarantee he will be sued in civil court.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I hope they do prosecute him, there is no doubt the families will sue him but it won't go to trial because it will get settled.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    I couldn't agree more with RonDon. Screw Paterno and the rest of these buckers that knew about this. Its just sick and no one can understand why none of them stepped up and did the right thing. Which is go to the authorities as soon as this happened. But no Mcquery sees Sanduscky raping a kid in the shower. Waits a day and tells Paterno what does Paterno do nothing. Tells the AD for him to take care of it and on and on. While Sanduscky continues to coach and rape children. And now Paterno says in hindsight he wishes he would of done more oh really JoePa screw you. Don't know how any of these people that knew something about this can live with themselves the rest of there lives. Knowing they could of put a stop to this child molester Sanduscky. Yes he is caught now thank god but way to late. 9 rapes later when it could of been one. Its just sad i will never understand how you could see this guy doing this to a child in the shower. And not just beat the $hit out of the old man. And dragged his a$$ to the cops.
    entirely disagree with this
    MCqueary was just a kid without a job looking to keep a job and a career - you dont ever have a job if he did this any differently - Mcqueary has done nothing wrong - and anyone that would let him take the heat on this is a coward .....................

The High Flier
    The High Flier's Avatar Become A Pro!

JoePa's statue reads: "They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach."

He made Penn State a place where pedophiles felt they were safe and it was ok for them to rape children. Great human being right there.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    The DA said Paterno may still be charged with perjury or obstruction. And I guarantee he will be sued in civil court.
    Um, what are you talking about the DA said he won't be charged at all. Where have you heard this, in every segment i have seen on espn and other news channels they have made that point clear.

Anyways, I don't think Joe-Pa survives intill saturday, the board is going to meet tomorrow, and Joe-Pa is gonna be gone. The board did not agree to this retirement plan, Joe-Pa came up with it himself.
    It will be a sad day if he is coaching Saturday, he made his own bed now he has to lay in it.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

This is sad
    The media is really fukking Joe

lame-stream media:
    ABC = All Bullshit Channel
    AP = Associated Propaganda
    CBS = See BS
    FOX = Full?? of Xenophobia
    BBC = British Brainwashing Corporation
    CNN = Crap Not News
    NBC = Nothing But Crap
    Propaganda Mechanics

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

I wish that I took Joe Pateno in the dead pool for 2011.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

linecrusher you are one sick S.O.B. You are telling me Mcquery did nothing wrong SEEING A BUCKING 10 YEAR OLD GETTING RAPED AND NOT REPORTING IT TO THE COPS. You got to be one of the most ignorant sick bucks ever on sbr you dumb S.O.B. So if you see a kid getting raped you don't say anything about it to cops because you are young and want to keep your job i have heard it all now. Mcquery did nothing wrong seeing a 10 year old in the shower with a 60 year old man getting raped wow unreal. I hope to god you don't have any kids Linecrusher you need help son.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by RonDon View Post
    He should be indicted along with everyone else who knew about Sandusky.

He can't be indicted, he didn't commit a crime.

The grad assistant who did, however, did commit a crime. Why is everyone forgetting about that?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    MAYBE IT WOULD HIT HOME IF THE COURTS ORDERED JOE PATERNOS GRANDKIDS TO SPEND A WEEKEND WITH HIS RIGHT HAND MAN SANDUSKY THEN WE WILL SEE HOW PATERNO REALLY FEELS.

JOE PATERNO SHOULD BE SHOT AT SUNRISE HE IS JUST AS GUILTY AS THE MAN WHO COMMITTED THE CRIMES.HE KNEW ABOUT IT AND SAID NOTHING AND LET IT CONTINUE AT PENN STATE.DIDNT PATERNO THINK IT WAS KIND OF FUNNY WHEN HIS ASSISTANT COACH WAS TAKING LITTLE BOYS ON ROAD TRIPS

IF I WITNESS A MURDER TOMORROW AND I AM WITH THE PERSON WHO COMMITTED THE CRIME AND I DONT SAY ANYTHING I AM ALSO FACING A MURDER WRAP SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS PATERNO CASE

Difference is...

FACT: He wasn't there and he didn't witness anything.

SPECULATION: He "knew" about it. No one knows what he knew and didn't know yet...all we have is the grand jury testimony which he cooperated with and was found credible.

Apparently he was told about it and in turn did the MINIMUM he was required to do by law to cover his ass and shift the burden to others.
    Last edited by KKoz9; 11-09-11 at 08:06 PM.

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

From Penn State to State Penn is where they all belong.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4720

Women that pursue younger men = Cougers

Men that pursue younger men (example JJ) = Nittnay Lions