John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

Oregon At Stanford with John Ryan

This game was coined the Pac-12 Game of the Year in the preseason and now here we are the week prior to this game and it is certainly that and perhaps even more. It has dramatic affects for the winner and loser of the game based on the BCS standings and National Championship aspirations.
    I have already written an article on this game that can found on the front page and College Football sections.

I am curious to know if you think the three Cardinal injuries to significant receivers are going to be a factor that is now being overlooked. Andrew Luck has thrown to a stable of teammates so with the depth that they enjoy can fill the void. There are timing and chemistry issues though..

Will the Cardinal defensive front contain LaMichael James, who leads the nation in rushing yards?

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

This will prove to be a defensive game. I really like the under in this game. I will provide more on this game tomorrow. It's time to move on from all the I have devoted to the PSU scandal and that game so be director check back often for updates.