jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is tired of PaulyPoker and his lock threads?

Well

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3292

It's a useful tool. If you like a side and see him(?) calling it a lock cancel your bet and go the other way. It's similar to shorting a stock.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Just ignore them if you have to, read a couple, no need to read what everyone else says and you'll be fine.

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Why cant you just ignore him. Maybe the question should be "who is tired of people making threads or posts to complain about paulys post"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xbhessx

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30294

SBR could fix this problem very easily. If you say a game is a lock and post a thread about it, if it loses, your account is suspended for 30 days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

It's interesting and disappointing at the same time. Had a great thread with his sharp side analysis education, then went all retard. One less guy to tail I guess.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I think he knows what he's doing he's trying to stiff people by giving the wrong picks purposely. Maybe he works for the bookies

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

I'm more tired of seeing 14 threads on the exact same game, all of which have around 13 replies.

Is what you have to say so unique and important you can't stick it in the existing thread?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CHAZ

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Try to ignore the idiot, this site is becoming unuseful.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yeah Paulypoker used to be a somewhat normal poster. Then he went all lunatic on us. Guy must be going through some stuff.

I kind of hold a little bit of a grudge towards Paulypoker though and I know I shouldn't. Here is why I kind of don't like Pauly Poker not b/c of the lock threads but b/c of this..

Okay I was about to do a huge ML parlay $400 it was going to pay out $4,000 and I needed one more team to make the parlay equal 4,000 bucks i had 7 teams that I picked on my own and i just need 1 more. I happened to be reading a pauly poker thread and he gave a very convincing explanation on why we should all take Raiders -4 vs KC Chiefs. I decided to play it even safer and take Raiders ML.

Now this went against my better judgment b/c I can't stand Carson Palmer and I think he is one of the worst QB's in the game. But his explanation went on to say how the raiders defense and darren mcfadden would be enough. Now this is before I even had a user name so all i could do was read this forum, i couldn't respond or ask questions. But I took Raiders ML based on Pauly's analysis and 7 out of 8 teams won and they only 1 that lost was Pauly's pick and the Raiders lost 28-0.

So i kinda don't like Pauly b/c he indirectly cost me $4,000 bucks. But I know it's really my fault for being such a dumbass and listening to him. I definitely learned from that mistake. From now I will not force plays , if i don't feel strong about it I am not going to play it.

Hopefully Pauly will go back to being a normal poster and handicapping games without calling them locks. Obviously his picks aren't locks he lost on Philly -8 and toledo-12.

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Just ignore it, or bet the opposite way. Bowling Green and Toledo were LOCKS last night, and the Eagles were a LOCK the night before...so much for that. Guess we'll see what happens tonight with the Temple LOCK. I'll be on the other side...again.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

fade Pauly Poker

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

I don't pay him any attention. He is just another clown on a long list of them that I know to ignore. With that being said, I still drop in those threads, but it is just to see the side show and get a few laughs.

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Never was persauded into playing anything posted here anyway!!!You got to like the pick yourself before just taking someone elses line of shit write up here!!!

shocktopme

Quote Originally Posted by shocktopme View Post
    Never was persauded into playing anything posted here anyway!!!You got to like the pick yourself before just taking someone elses line of shit write up here!!!
    By Pauly I should say!!!!!!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I think nearly everyone is.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'm tired of half the people on here...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Pauley thinks that he knows more than he really does. He did well in the NHL last season, but his football picks were a disaster. Just ignore him. His bark is very loud, but he has no bite at all.

walkingdude2
    walkingdude2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7986

His lock posts are meant to be on the opposite side and make all the "lock" nazis angry while doing it.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

do we need to create a new thread on everything???? jesus.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    SBR could fix this problem very easily. If you say a game is a lock and post a thread about it, if it loses, your account is suspended for 30 days.
    My point exactly, i mentioned this many times...this forum is outta control...

startwinningtoda
    startwinningtoda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

i'm good

at keeping my mouth shut and just going on with the business at hand,
    but i don't get this, he started out like he was serious about having something to share
    and now when he loses he ensenuates it's on purpose and whether it is or isn't,
    why bother i guess is what i'm getting at

shocktopme

Wow dudes...like I got temple lock....

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Makes me feel even better when I find out that I've got the other side...