Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Texas @ Mizzou

Lovin Texas at -1.5....Mizzou is a team that lives and breathes on the run and athletic ability of their quarterback, but Texas is very physical and in close games they can come to play. Also their new offense is becoming my favorite despite inexperience at qb. Any reasons to take Mizzou?

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I think Missouri is of equal talent and at home. I think that is the reason to take them.

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

you are opinion is based on texas last two performances but you have to look at who they have played Kansas and Texas tech are the two worse teams in the Big 12

bosoxbruce
    bosoxbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    Lovin Texas at -1.5....Mizzou is a team that lives and breathes on the run and athletic ability of their quarterback, but Texas is very physical and in close games they can come to play. Also their new offense is becoming my favorite despite inexperience at qb. Any reasons to take Mizzou?
    I think u are doing exactly what Vegas wants you to do, classic knee jerk reaction...Texas beats a overhyped tech team and mizzou looses on the road to Baylor, so now Texas will surly beat mizzou...right?(wrong) dnt read to much into last week, I'm praying the public drives this line to 3. Then ima hammer mizzou!