ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

State College residents (or local PA residents)...

What were the Sandusky rumblings over the years?

I'm hearing that the McQueary story had circled PSU in recent years. Any shit that went down after 1998 is bad news! WTF?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i live in pittsburgh. hate penn st myself, but i havent heard a thing about this ever until this weekend. i know more then 1 person connected to the program.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

There was an incident that occurred that was not nearly as graffic that occurred on campus with with Sandusky while he was still a coach. Supposedly this incident led to his abrupt" retirement.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Lived there for 9 years man. Didn't really follow PSU though, never knew anything about this.

What I can tell you is that if you are on E Beaver Street at 215 on a Saturday Night there is some very decent scenery and all kinds of trouble to get into if you are so inclined.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I a few hours away. local papers cover Penn St well. Never heard one thing before this.

ChuckyTheGoat

Thx, boys. In various interviews, have heard some rumblings that people close to PSU has suspicions.

What a sick fuq. So devious. Could you imagine someone setting up a charity so they could date kids? The shit about him being "clingy" and distraught when a kid broke up w/ him is just too much.

ChuckyTheGoat

Another insane comment I just read:

"In a recent interview with ABC News, McQueary states that he and Sandusky had a sometimes "volatile relationship" yet he continued to work around Sandusky at the institution for almost a decade."

Volatile relationship? Holy shit, stop it. This is a nightmare, gone bad.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

A Newspaper reporter was going to break this story 3 years ago and was abruptly fired from her position.