WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Contain the urge tonight!

Please fellow sbr buds, try to save your bankroll for solid bets. This MAC conf. will break you quickly if you throw darts, or even research for that matter. There is a good lineup for thursday to make some plays on. This is coming from an action junkie. I will probably just make a couple small hoops parlays or hockey, but i repeat SAVE your $$ on these CROOKED MAC games .dont say i didn't warn ya

WinningIsKeY

Try the TOR ML in NHL, it is a safer bet than any variation of plays of these MAC games, i promise

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Im with winningiskey. These mac games are horrible for betting. Great bears ml and over pick!

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I've been following RLM with all the MAC games and it's given me a winner every time. Usually the underdog. I'm taking BG with a medium sized bet.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

After the last week's madness the MAC betting is A MUST, especially overs...

WinningIsKeY

Goodluck Guys, If i bet tonight i would gather all the info i could, cap it to the best of my ability, and then bet completely opposite of my conclusion on the game. lol

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Hey Key besides Tor you like anyone else in Nhl card tonight

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya you can't cap these weekday games...you just flip a coin and hope you're on the right side. I would lean over just because that's been the trend, but no way I make a play based on that flimsy assumption. GL to those who try to stomach this though.

an old man
    an old man's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dot know what your talking about here Key. just because these games aint on tv or they arent ranked dont mean u cant make a buck betting them. some of the best edges u can find all football season are in these mac games and its a shame because most people wont even take two looks at them.

with that said i know a little about this conference and i know when something is up. now if ya dont like money stop reading right here because im gonna give ya my pick that i think is a winner. i tell u what ya didnt get bowling green at 7 but by golly u still gotta take the points and if your feeling frisky i think the moneyline has a 50/50 chance of htiting to so them are good odds.

one mans trash is another mans treausre

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Hey Key besides Tor you like anyone else in Nhl card tonight
    Tor is all i have for straight wagers , but i'm looking into a small parlay as well...

MIN + 1.5 goals
    TOR ML which is $100 to win $158

Toronto(9-4-1) will come out to play after their embarrassing outing vs BOS.(7-0 L) Kessel will lead the troops tonight , and i strongly believe that

MIN (7-3-3)isn't scoring goals, but is playing great defense and has only allowed I believe 3 goals in their last 4 games. Also they are on a 4 game winning streak. The added 1.5 goals seems pretty secure here

Sorry i can't give all my analysis because I also use my gut on some of my choices( aside from stats)

GL tonight!

The "MAC" has been pimping my money all year so I choose to steer away from wagering

Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Goin with a 13pt teaser tonight

Western Michigan +25.5 over Toledo
    Game Total over 56
    Bowling Green +19 over Northern Illinois
    Game Total over 53

WinningIsKeY

I'm not trying to be negative sweatyguido, but IMO one of these MAC games will deff go under tonight( not sure how much) The money will fly in on the overs, the call will be made, and.... who knows. Just my opionion . Since i'm not making a play on these ill root for ya! BOL

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

I hate teasers in college