Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NCAAF Week Eleven Picks

College Football 2011-2012 Overall 29W-15L-1P +12.45 units (65.90%)

Virginia Tech -1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Georgia Tech has fired off some pretty big duds this year. Both teams didnt play this weekend so they should be prepared. I think the big thing is V. tech is really flying under the radar this year , but they have had a great year defending the run. Which is obviously a big part of beating G. Tech

Alexgurv

Illinois pick to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Not that Illinois is in anyway a power house, but this will probably be the 2nd toughest game that Michigan is gonna have to play this year considering it is on the road. Illinois seems to have some kind of compatible defense so I expect them to be able to do some damage against Robinson.

Alexgurv

Texas A and M -5.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

I've seen this line go up a point in the last 24 hours. Texas A and M collapses are worrisome but I think they will over come it here. I see Kansas St coming out kind of as a dud. They've had 2 tough games in a row , and a heart breaker last week. But Tannehill is playing spectacularly and Kansas St has been getting raped through the air. I see this one being a complete blowout

Alexgurv

Miami +10 (-120) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Got it up half a point just to be on the safe side but I think Miami keeps this game decently close. Last year was the first time in a long time that the game ended with a double digit victory. Jacory Harris actually not having a bad year at all, only 4 INT's. Just there 4th road game this year, and they've put up a lot of points in all of them. I think Miami hangs in there against an underachieving FSU team.

South Carolina -3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

USCe coming off a tough 3 game road stretch. Florida is pretty average this year. South Carolina demolished this team last year, I expect pretty much the same thing at home.

Stanford -3 (-120) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Gut feeling, hopeful.