P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post

Ummmm Derek do you know anything about football ?

I'm sorry but Alabama lost it BIG on special teams..

Basically that is what Derek is saying...

It wasnt that LSU excelled on Special Teams

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Derek said Alabama lost it themselves.. With no heart ( game of the century) and bad luck... No where in that worthless and senselss post he gave LSU any props for going into Tuscaloosa and winning in front of 100,000 plus Tide fans. You people are crazy and don't know sh!t about football if you honestly think LSU was handed that win.

In OT when Montgomery sacked McCaron I guessed that was because Alabama had no heart. I guessed when the field goal was blocked it was Alabama playing with no heart. Or was it when they allowed LSU to kick 3 field goals.

I guess Alabama played with no heart because it was only a meaningless 1 vs 2 matchup at home with a 100,000 people on there side...

GET REAL!

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ZBOIZ , relax LSU is the unanimous #1 - they have ALL of the 1st place votes

besides , I took LSU vs Bama

but I'm not sure what will happen if there is a rematch

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

If there is a rematch... Just flip a coin because both of those teams are dead even!

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

This foolishness needs to stop. LSU would kick Alabama's and Arkansas's ass. Hell, I'm a Nick Saban fan but the only chance Alabama has to beat LSU is if Lee played the whole game. Jefferson is Bama's worst nightmare and LSU would have beat Bama by 10-13 if Jefferson played that whole game.

Xstream
    Xstream's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree Dmc

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Today is THE day. If any of you fukkers had the balls to take arky ML post up.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Today is THE day. If any of you fukkers had the balls to take arky ML post up.
    I threw a little bit down.. just for kicks.

I don't normally bet on Arkansas but today I just felt like making a very very small ML bet on it just for fun.

LP™
    LP™'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Stop overthinking it.

Go watch some game footage and see if you can come back & tell me LSU isn't the best team in College Football right now.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

They are the best team in CFB right now. Any team can get caught slipping though.

Gonna be a damn good game regardless. I just think LSU's D is too tough though. Once a team crosses the 50 yard line, that defense mutates into unreal form and becomes a force.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    They are the best team in CFB right now. Any team can get caught slipping though.

Gonna be a damn good game regardless. I just think LSU's D is too tough though. Once a team crosses the 50 yard line, that defense mutates into unreal form and becomes a force.
    In case you haven't noticed.

Arkansas is 2nd in Redzone Defense as well. LSU is Last in Redzone scoring.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

You have to get to the red zone to be in the red zone.....LSU in a bully beatdown ,Arki doesn't stand a chance IMO ....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

whose next ? Georgia That Arkansas vs LSU game was a nail biter compared to what LSU is about to do to Georgia

First 123