Dice bet
    Dice bet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bringing my picks to a Forum

I have been picking and handicapping sports games for about 5 years now and have done pretty well in doing so. I have decided to bring my picks and though processes to a forum because I love talking with people about games and love sharing information. Let me tell you guys a little bit about how I bet and where I come from.

My plays will be 50% teasers (good ones that make sense)
    25% straight up ats bets
    25% O/U

I play teasers because you can lay it to win it (I like the action). Although I will be the first to tell you that a teaser is a sucker bet. You risk way too much to win too little but, hey, **** it I like laying the cash out getting extra strategical points. First picks coming today right after this post. Feel free to jump on or post some of your own. GL to all.

Dice bet

11/5

6 pt college football duo teaser- Michigan +1.5, Arkansas +1 (I locked this on 11/1) Risking 44/40
    6 pt college football duo teaser- Over 30 Miss/Kentucky, Syracuse +7 Risking 55/50 (locked today)
    Straight Bet on the OVER in Missouri/Baylor @ 73.5 66/60

Small NCAA card for me today as I hammered Kent State last night and lucked out with a last second missed field goal. Made up for Phillip Rivers fumble last week which would have got me the middle (bolts -2.5 and chiefs +3.5).

NFL Locked bets as of 11/5
    4 team monster 13pt teaser
    ATL falcons +6
    Jets +14.5
    Cowboys +1.5
    Steelers +9.5

Dice bet

11/5

6 pt college football duo teaser- Michigan +1.5, Arkansas +1 (I locked this on 11/1) Risking 44/40
    6 pt college football duo teaser- Over 30 Miss/Kentucky, Syracuse +7 Risking 55/50 (locked today)
    Straight Bet on the OVER in Missouri/Baylor @ 73.5 66/60

Small NCAA card for me today as I hammered Kent State last night and lucked out with a last second missed field goal. Made up for Phillip Rivers fumble last week which would have got me the middle (bolts -2.5 and chiefs +3.5).

NFL Locked bets as of 11/5
    4 team monster 13pt teaser
    ATL falcons +6
    Jets +14.5
    Cowboys +1.5
    Steelers +9.5

Dice bet

Straight plays for 11/5:

Syracuse +1.5
    Syracuse ML +105
    Michigan -4
    Houston/UAB under 75.5
    Virginia -3

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Good luck. Absolutely love Virginia today.

Dice bet

Thanks num hopefully they get it done. Been contemplating up-ing my risk on that game because the more I read and look at stats the more I like them.