MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy shit----Imagine that---Z picking LSU.

Who would have guessed that one?

Z----if LSU scores 28 points on Alabama, I am giving you 25 points.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Anyone surprised with Zboiz's very objective writeup? Shit I may have to unload on LSU cause Z pointed out that Bama "struggled greatley against Vandy and Ole Miss"

You corndogs crack me up

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Alabama tries to hit you with the body blows and wear you down by the 4th. LSU goes for the right for the knockout punch. I think that it will be difficult for Alabama to do to LSU what they do to others. LSU is bigger and faster, and obviously deeper than any of those teams that Alabama letting hang around until halftime. As physical as the Tide are, I just can't see LSU wearing down when they send waves of talented 300 lb DT's in the game. LSU on the other hand wants to use their run then hit you with a big play, and their defense and special teams attack to make big plays.
    It will likely come down to turnovers. LSU plays a riskier style, so its a matter of whether those gambles work for them or against them.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Mobilebay,

LSU didn't want Lacy

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Mobilebay, LSU didn't want Lacy
    You are joking right?

MobileBay
    Update your status
    MobileBay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2404

Z. I know. You will regret before he leaves

Mobilebay,

LSU didn't want Lacy
    Maybe tonight

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    You are joking right?
    I'm serious and I know this for a fact ! I know Lacy's aunt very good! Went to school with her and had a chance to be around Lacy a lot because of that. Miles didn't offer him. Wasn't because of skills but more on Lacy grades! The kid BARELY got of high school. But I'm not here to discuss his personal life.

MobileBay
    Update your status
    MobileBay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2404

He meant Aark struggled agAinst miss and vandy

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

I'm serious and I know this for a fact ! I know Lacy's aunt very good! Went to school with her and had a chance to be around Lacy a lot because of that. Miles didn't offer him. Wasn't because of skills but more on Lacy grades! The kid BARELY got of high school. But I'm not here to discuss his personal life.
    You do remember what happened right? Miles started telling his recruits if you visit Bama we dont want you. Lacy visited Bama and bam, Miles got jealous and backed down. Miles has an inferiority complex. Its just like the situation with Luther Davis.......which I was told that story by Luther Davis himself!

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU is good but just not as good I dont think as BAMA. LSU will have to play a perfect game to pull off the win.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    You do remember what happened right? Miles started telling his recruits if you visit Bama we dont want you. Lacy visited Bama and bam, Miles got jealous and backed down. Miles has an inferiority complex. Its just like the situation with Luther Davis.......which I was told that story by Luther Davis himself!

WTF ????

That's not true! Just about every player LSU has on there team was recruited by Alabama.

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mobilebay,

LSU didn't want Lacy
    If Alabama wants them, every team in the nation wants them.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by DanoRoo View Post
    If Alabama wants them, every team in the nation wants them.
    Not true!

Lacy had grade problems and Miles didn't recruit him. I'm not just talking I'm telling you what I know !

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not true!

Lacy had grade problems and Miles didn't recruit him. I'm not just talking I'm telling you what I know !
    Oh, so Les Miles is a champion of high academic standards, and graduation rates? Give me a break.

ZBOIZ

Dano this will be the last comment I'll make on this topic....

Lacy grades wasn't average coming out of high school, the kid was struggling! Go google it! This is no secret!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

LSU vs Alabama*

Saturday Night will be a monster of a matchup! We have the #1 team in the nation going to Tuscaloosa to face the # 2 team in the nation. I've been reading sooooo many different opinions on this game and also been listening to Sirius satelight radio for other people respectful opinions. I'm not going to be bias in this game because I'm really a change man when it comes to betting. My college football record proves it (40-20-1) !*

This is my look at this game....
    Alabama defense is #1 in the nation in most categories but if I'm wagering Alabama I would be concerned ... Why ? Those rankings are stacked up against the likes of .... 1) North Texas 2) Kent State 3) Penn state 4) Vandy..... Four teams that are retarded on offense. Not trying to be funny but it's not hard to be #1 in most categories when facing these struggling offense. They're pretty much self check! But don't get me wrong Alabama has a great Defense, just are not tested! They played one OK offense in Arkansas but it's proven they're not a good team
    On the road, as they struggled greatly against Ole Miss and Vandy! Now to Bama offense!!!!!!!!
    This is the part where I think Bama is OVERRATED! Whenever your RB is your 2nd leading reciever that tells me two things : 1) the QB do a hell of a lot of checking down 2) the coaches has no faith in McCaron throwing down field!
    ALABAMA WR's SHOULD HAVE MONSTER STATS GOING UP AGAINST THE LIKES OF KENT STATE, NORTH TEXAS, AND VANDY!*
    I'm sorry but Trent Richardson is not going to beat LSU by himself ! They better learn to get those WR's in the game because come Saturday this will have to be a TEAM EFFORT!
    LSU on the other hand is extremely balanced! Just look
    at the Auburn game when they lost 3 starters! LSU goes 4 deep
    at RB! There's no 1 superstar. LSU has 3 solid receivers and 4 running backs. Just a lot of weapons. They don't depend on 1 guy to get them rolling, this team is deep and thrive on everybody not just one person. No one is talking about Spencer Ware which I find funny cause the guy is a animal! But anyway I think LSU shut Richardson down with there speed, this D will swarm all over him and force McCeron to throw the ball in the secondary! Alabama will need a team effort and I just don't see enough balance from this team
    to beat LSU !

LSU 28 Alabama 13
    Back and forth on this one, first thought was LSU wont be able to run much, they dont have guys who get outside and I dont see them running through the tackles much on Bama, you are right Bama hasnt played many offensive juggernauts if any, leaning LSU as of now myself. Bama could take first half, maybe.
    Last edited by BernardMadoff; 11-05-11 at 11:40 AM.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Z, are you telling us that LSU turned down a player for grades?

Seriously?

Take a guess which SEC school has had the most non-qualifiers the last 4 years?

I'll give you a hint.

The school's letters begin with "L" and end with "U".

ZBOIZ

I'm not here to debate with a bunch of people that don't know nothing about the situation. So continue to think what you want...

jrgarza88
    jrgarza88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama by 2 touchdowns

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on on lsu ml zboiz, geaux tigers!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, we were both wrong. One of the closest games I've ever seen.

Enjoy the win, Z.

First 12