lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

USC -22 and over 57

Locked in USC-22 last night, saw the total dropped from 59 to 57 and locked in the over. It's kind of a hedge, if Colorado manages to cover the spread it means the score goes soaring over 57. So worst case, I lose the juice. Still expect both ends of this to hit, Colorado doesn't defend the pass. Weather doesn't look to play much of a factor in this one, clear and cool. This begins my posted plays on this forum, I'll start posting a record after today. I'm not recommending anyone tail me, I've been doing this a while but just started taking it seriously this season and I'm break even thusfar.

USC 49, Colorado 17

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I dont know if I agree that Colorado is going to put up 17 points. The past 2 weeks they are averaging 8 points (Vs AZ State and Oregon).
    USC averages around 32 points on the season. IF USC puts up 42 points then you need Colorado to put up 15 points..Anything less and this hits the under. Hard to call.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Yeah, I went back and forth on this one. Arizona State and Oregon (particularly Oregon) are much better defenses. I think Colorado puts up at least 14, especially getting their two playmakers back. I see USC putting up at least 42 on Colorado's shoddy defense after their output against Stanford. Probably should've just stuck with USC-22 but I couldn't resist the total falling to 57.