No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I've been wrong before, but

I honestly believe the Colorado ML has a better chance of hitting tonight than USC -21.

I personally and rationally think USC wins by about 14, but an upset wouldn't surprise me in the least. And yes, I've seen both teams play multiple times this year. If the Colorado skill kids come back healthy tonight, you never know. On a short week, the Trojans are going to have problems with the altitude (5,430 feet) and will be hung over after last week's tough Triple-OT loss to Stanford.

dahurt45
    dahurt45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Ha ha come on man..no way in hell Colorado beats this USC team. This game will be much like FSU game last night. SC covers the -20 tonight.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Kiffin went out on a limb for his DB T.J. McDonald and called-out the refs and took a fine for it. His players will remember that and probably play their guts out tonite, with a chip on their shoulder.

Good luck

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

and you better believe Foslom Field lets the other team know they are that high..
    ("warning you are at 5,430 feet" signs everywhere in the locker room)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Kiffin went out on a limb for his DB T.J. McDonald and called-out the refs and took a fine for it. His players will remember that and probably play their guts out tonite, with a chip on their shoulder.

Good luck
    I know about that **, but this team played an emotionally-exhausting triple-OT game five days ago and now they're facing an inept opponent that they could sleepwalk through in theory. Psychologically speaking, this is a letdown game for USC in every sense of the word even if they say otherwise.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I was wrong before, but I was mistaken.

Colorado will be lucky to score 10 points in this game.
    Usc -21 will cash before colorado ml will.
    If you do anything use your head and take the points, but I think they get blowed the fk out here.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Can't call it, I really hope you like, I Need a good USC win & cover tonight!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Wide receiver Paul Richardson has missed the past four games due to injury, but still leads the team with 29 catches for 474 yards and five touchdowns. He began practicing last week and is expected to play against the Trojans.
    Running back Rodney Stewart leads the Buffaloes with 473 rushing yards and ranks second behind Richardson with 28 catches for 435 yards despite missing the last two games with a knee injury. He returned to practice Monday and said he hopes to be fully healthy by Friday. Classic let down game for the Trojans. Coming off a big win vs the Irish and a deflating triple overtime loss to Stanford. Now going on the road to a sold out stadium in Colorado. Got to take the home dog in this one Buffs the right call.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets make a wager. If you're right I'll give you 200 points, if youre wrong you have to not post here for two weeks?

You post 9999 times a day and you somehow are wrong more than 60% of the time, gets old and just feeds other people to put their junk up here.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I hate these thread titles

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

staying away from this one, goodluck

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going back a few weeks, the scores after the 1H in Colorado's games have been:

Arizona State 31 - Colorado 7
    Oregon 35 - Colorado 0 (This was their homecoming game...)
    Washington 38 - Colorado 10
    Stanford 27 - Colorado 7
    Wash St. 10 - Colorado 13
    Ohio State 20 - Colorado 7
    Colorado St. 7 - Colorado 14
    California 16 - Colorado 6
    Hawaii 17 - Colorado 0

Granted, they've played a tough schedule, but USC is not a pushover. I wouldn't be surprised to see USC fade a bit in the second half from the elevation, but I expect them to be playing angry in the first half, and given Colorado's predisposition towards being out of the game by the end of the first half (often the first quarter), I think Colorado is a waste of money. Nothing helps a team get over a tough loss faster than beating down the next opponent they face. I don't find this game particularly appealing, but I think the Over 56 is a better play than the +21/ML.

aloys
    aloys's Avatar Become A Pro!

some solid plays you got there! thx

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Wide receiver Paul Richardson has missed the past four games due to injury, but still leads the team with 29 catches for 474 yards and five touchdowns. He began practicing last week and is expected to play against the Trojans.
    Running back Rodney Stewart leads the Buffaloes with 473 rushing yards and ranks second behind Richardson with 28 catches for 435 yards despite missing the last two games with a knee injury. He returned to practice Monday and said he hopes to be fully healthy by Friday. Classic let down game for the Trojans. Coming off a big win vs the Irish and a deflating triple overtime loss to Stanford. Now going on the road to a sold out stadium in Colorado. Got to take the home dog in this one Buffs the right call.
    neither one of these guys played d before they got hurt, right? yeah ok then, it has to be usc or the over...anything else and you are just guessing or you are actually betting on how you feel 18-21 year olds will respond to a situation you have never been in yourself...and no longer betting football. if you honestly feel colorado has any shot to even cover the spread, you have to feel the over hits early and easily. you can't tell me you honestly feel this buff's d can hold the usc o down, even at 65% give a shit. the only thing you are betting on is a usc letdown...there is no other reasoning that makes any sense. not saying it is impossible and that usc won't lay an egg here...but i gotta go numbers and what i have watched this year of these teams. only 2 units for me as i don't feel comfortable ever betting any weeknight game big...but usc or the over are the only 2 plays that make sense to me.

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree my man

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I honestly believe the Colorado ML has a better chance of hitting tonight than USC -21. I personally and rationally think USC wins by about 14, but an upset wouldn't surprise me in the least. And yes, I've seen both teams play multiple times this year. If the Colorado skill kids come back healthy tonight, you never know. On a short week, the Trojans are going to have problems with the altitude (5,430 feet) and will be hung over after last week's tough Triple-OT loss to Stanford.Because its fixed
    Fixed it for ya Coin...........

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I like the under here

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I like the under here
    Me too! I just dont see Colorado putting up more than 10 points. If USC scores over 49 then the over hits. A few turnovers and you never know...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    Lets make a wager. If you're right I'll give you 200 points, if youre wrong you have to not post here for two weeks?

You post 9999 times a day and you somehow are wrong more than 60% of the time, gets old and just feeds other people to put their junk up here.
    Feel free to visit my official thread if you believe so.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Feel free to visit my official thread if you believe so.
    You loser. I swear i will bump this every day. You know nothing about sports. I will go at you one for one if thats what it takes. You add nothing to this board.

Leave. Stop posting junk. People come here expecting good advice, and you post garbage like this.

Stop, you are worthless.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You loser. I swear i will bump this every day. You know nothing about sports. I will go at you one for one if thats what it takes. You add nothing to this board.

Leave. Stop posting junk. People come here expecting good advice, and you post garbage like this.

Stop, you are worthless.
    Do me a favor: check my record in my thread and get back to me. Thanks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Stop, you are worthless.
    Seems like I read comments just like this last week when I suggested playing Kent State and UCLA, which were not only winners, but both cashed SU.

What "good advice" do you give pal? I'm not perfect, and I've never posted a "lock" play or "sure thing" in my life here. Ever. If you don't like my plays, fade them. You'd only be down over 20 units in CFB this year, so I guess that sounds like a sound fundamental strategy.