DynTastic
    Co-Founding Member, TurnerNation
    DynTastic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado/USC

Does this line get back to +22 or so? I don't like the current number. Any opinions?

Thanks guys.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

If you're looking to bet Colorado then you might as well buy yourself some good beers instead and just pretend. Have you watched any colorado this year? If so then what part of which game did they look like a football team?

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

I don;t know. Colorado might play USC hard, since it on national TV

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USC is a scoring machine with Barkley
    Looks easy to take Colorado of course with all those points but be careful

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Colorado lost a 10 pt lead to Washington State with 1:30 left in the game.....That was their last chance to win a 2nd game, and we totally blew it, deflating everyone. Also Colorado has 13 players out for tomorrow's game. Thank god Rodney Stewart and Richardson are probably, but there's no way Stewart will be 100% enough to throw Colorado on his back the way he usually does. Colorado's secondary is weak, Colorado's line are weak, and USC must be so pissed off...as tough as that last game was, USC didnt lose because they were that much worse, they lost because that kid fumbled the ball on the 3. Of all the ways to lose a game, this one has to get you going. Compare to OUs loss to TTech where they were just bad, lol. No, USC comes out pissed. Miracle if Colorado puts up 20 and theere's no way that USC and Barkley get stopped for under 40. I know it's football and it is chilly up here, but USC just has way too much depth, Robert Woods, and Matt Barkley....Who on Colorado will be able to lock up Woods?

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Colorado's pass numbers are inflated against many of the bad Pac-12 defenses they have played this year. They still have managed 28 or more points only once, against a suspect Cal defense. USC should score 49 at a minimum, so you're basically banking on Colorado scoring more than 28 for only the 2nd time this year.

Only way I see Colorado covering is of the fluky, backdoor variety. But, good luck. I'm already on USC -22.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I have USC in a 7 point teaser.

I see USC dominating Colorado since Colorado played so bad this year. Looked like a high school football team.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

No one thinks USC kind of gives up like they did late last year since they have nothing to really play for? No berth, this game vs Stanford was the biggest game they had and lost and they're probably a little drained ...

Not that I'm advocating taking Colorado +22. I'm not sure if I'm even touching the game. Just offering a different perspective. Best of Luck regardless of what you take ...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

buy to 21.5 if u dont like 3 scores

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I'll play CO

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    No one thinks USC kind of gives up like they did late last year since they have nothing to really play for? No berth, this game vs Stanford was the biggest game they had and lost and they're probably a little drained ...

Not that I'm advocating taking Colorado +22. I'm not sure if I'm even touching the game. Just offering a different perspective. Best of Luck regardless of what you take ...
    All things being equal, UCS rolls to an easy cover in this one. What you are saying, though, is what tips the scales for me. USC still probably covers but this is a pass for me. Big card of games tomorrow. There are better ones.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Colorado starts all games down double digits due to a lack of talent, coaching, and hope.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

USC! please don't screw me this time! let's pound those Colorado kids @@@

fatty mcgoo
    Luck is also a skill
    fatty mcgoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    I don;t know. Colorado might play USC hard, since it on national TV
    With that mentality shouldn't SC play just as tough or even tougher coming off a loss on national tv

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

usc cold weather= no cover jeb?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it snowing? Why is usc TT going down? They should drop 40 on these bums

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

As a 17 year season ticket holder for USC football.........I can tell you that the feeling around the program this week is "letdown game". Going into South Bend and kicking ass on the Irish was a huge emotional victory, the effort and emotion put into the Stanford game was enormous, and now........playing against a weak opponent like Colorado lends itself to less than 100% effort. Does it mean SC doesn't cover? Of course not, but I'm not expecting to see the Trojans coming out jacked up with emotion either.

If Lane can get the boys ready to play........game shouldn't be close. But, only so much a coach can do when it comes to effort.

Fight On!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

21 point dog at home is a lot. But Col. program just sucks right now, and USC offense is great, and their young defense is getting better.

I think the under is the best bet here.
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 11-04-11 at 10:48 AM.

BLACKSHIRTS #1
    BLACKSHIRTS #1's Avatar Become A Pro!

southern cal rolls tonight similar to florida st last night

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    All things being equal, UCS rolls to an easy cover in this one. What you are saying, though, is what tips the scales for me. USC still probably covers but this is a pass for me. Big card of games tomorrow. There are better ones.
    Agree. There are much better games this week to place some action on. The best bet in this game is no bet at all ...

Good luck this weekend, hope you do well ...

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

i wouldnt be surprised if USC just gave up after 35pts tonight. So if CO could put up 14 then we're good.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Colorado gets a lot of guys back from injuries tonight. Have played some tough teams so far too.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSHIRTS #1 View Post
    southern cal rolls tonight similar to florida st last night
    Maybe, Col offense is terrible. 2 points scored vs Oregon 14 points scored vs Ariz state, nether really great defenses.

USC offense will probably roar, so I am thinking I am beginning to agree with you.

USC d is over-all pretty young though, so I am hoping they just don't over-look em

line has dropped to -20 now. (on intertops)
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 11-04-11 at 12:13 PM.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The line is droppin!

DynTastic
    Co-Founding Member, TurnerNation
    DynTastic's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is USC playing for? Pride? Letdown game here is not out of the question.

I don't think they will lose. Do they score enough to cover 22? Big public team, nothing to play for, letdown, no excitement.

I'm already on CO +22, but I would stay away from an unmotivated and very public USC team. I've been wrong before though, Lord knows.

Nick

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

I got USC in a 10 point tease with LSU and the Saints sunday.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i took usc -21 at +105. 3 td's is not too much when colorado is as bad as they are.

zoo youk

Lane and Monte are trying to build something here. back to USC excellence. I don't think he will allow them to have a let down game, he'll have em fired up ready to go.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I got Colorado +1300 on the ML and +22.5. Love this game. Obviously USC has a ton more talent. But now they travel to a no-nothing game to play in the altitude and cold on a short week after two huge games, the last a triple overtime loss. USC is still USC. They will get up for the big games but remember the Minnesota game where they almost lost at home? How about the Utah game? They wont be motivated here either.

rcjiii
    rcjiii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    The line is droppin!

Just made a big bet on USC, taking advantage of the line drop to -20. Hope I am not dumb money.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I got Colorado +1300 on the ML and +22.5. Love this game. Obviously USC has a ton more talent. But now they travel to a no-nothing game to play in the altitude and cold on a short week after two huge games, the last a triple overtime loss. USC is still USC. They will get up for the big games but remember the Minnesota game where they almost lost at home? How about the Utah game? They wont be motivated here either.
    in all honesty it really doesn't matter if they are motivated or not. the Colorado o line and d line are so HORRIFIC that USC wont even need to be so called 'motivated' if they go out there and just execute, its done. like I said Lane and Monte are trying to rebuild this program...they just had 2 awesome showings against ND and Standford...to come out here tonight and lay and egg would put them 10 steps back in all the work they have put out so far. not happening.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

usc has beaten Cal, Notre Dame, and Syracuse by more than 21 points. they can definitely beat Colorado by 21 points too. meanwhile colorado state has lost by 21 lots of times.

zoo youk

also...( i know we dont like to mention stuff like this ) but across the street poster Conan (probably the best Pac-12 handicapper in forumville) is on the Trojans tonight as well.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Like I said in the othe thread..

USC just played their "superbowl" not being bowl eligible and went THREE overtimes. Teams who play overtimes usually do not play as well the next week. Add the fact that now they travel to high altitude cold weather off a high and subsequent loss. They are exhausted both physically and mentally.

Do you think some of these kids can handle 3 overtimes mental high and a freezing high altitude the next week? Don't think so..

Colorado +22 and a perfect teaser play.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    Like I said in the othe thread..

USC just played their "superbowl" not being bowl eligible and went THREE overtimes. Teams who play overtimes usually do not play as well the next week. Add the fact that now they travel to high altitude cold weather off a high and subsequent loss. They are exhausted both physically and mentally.

Do you think some of these kids can handle 3 overtimes mental high and a freezing high altitude the next week? Don't think so..

Colorado +22 and a perfect teaser play.
    dude, come on...these are 18-22 year old kids in the best shape of their lives. you guys are over thinking this way to much. I do wish you luck though.

1234 Last