face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

haha colorado sucks ass, easy cash. colorado never covers the spread.

Smoke_O
    Smoke_O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

There is no doubt in my mind...Lane Kiffin went for it on 4th down to protect the cover..I am 100% sure of it! I have never seen that before up 25 on your own 20 or so and you run it?
    USC alum and USC backers better thank that son of a gun

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Lane is a dick. He will run it up every chance he gets.
    ^^^^^^

surprised he didn't kick a field goal to close the game.

anthonyc023
    anthonyc023's Avatar Become A Pro!

went for it 2 times on 4th down the last drive

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke_O View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind...Lane Kiffin went for it on 4th down to protect the cover..I am 100% sure of it! I have never seen that before up 25 on your own 20 or so and you run it?
    USC alum and USC backers better thank that son of a gun
    that was pretty odd

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Damn, Rodney Stewart looked as good as anyone ever has coming back early from a knee injury. But Coach Embree just looked like he wanted to cry the whole time, just shaking his head saying nothing.....I know he's never been a head coach, but you can't just stand there shaking your head at your team....Yell, Encourage, Scream, Punch a F'n Ref! Do something!!!!

And 4th and 3 you're just going to let USC run 30 seconds off the clock with 2:00 and 3 TOs left? Call a TO, get your boys back on the field, and pump them up! If you send the message that you don't want to play, then what does that tell the boys you coach? You better get your ass out there and hype those kids up. Alot of players would give anything to play on that field, and every step you take on Folsom Field is a gift. Go hype those kids up and play out to the last second, call every timeout and talk to those kids any chance you get. You're telling me he's just gonna get stomped out and not call a single timeout in the 2nd? did he call any? And ya'll know damn well after the game he probably just got right in his car and left. I know he's a new Head coach, I know he was an ex player, and I knew he was dirt cheap, but I didn't know he would just stand there and shake his head like that. What a little baby. It made me sick to watch that game, even with all the money I was winning, lol. Feel bad for Stewart and Hansen, kids were playin' their asses off

I feel for you Colorado backers, welcome to Boulder! The local trick is to get really stoned know....announcer "Well the Buffalos are getting killed but the party never stops in Boulder!" and then it shows how many more people are at Pearl street, hahaha. We didn't join the PAC12 to compete, we joined so people would come spend money on Pearl Street, hahaha.
    Last edited by Coach Jake; 11-05-11 at 12:11 AM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Colorado starts all games down double digits due to a lack of talent, coaching, and hope.
    Colorado looking inept as usual.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    that was pretty odd

Yeah, Colorado went with the old call no timeouts and let the clock run for 30 seconds trick, hahaha. For Kiffin that was a retarted call, especially for the spread!!! Who goes on 4th and 3 on your own 30 trying to protect a cover you'd blow with a TD? He's just a dickhead coach.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I've seen a few games where the blown out team didnt call time outs. Cant refer to which ones but there have been more than a few. I was also questioning why the CU coach was not acting more like a mentor. He was just mad the whole time the camera was one him...every facial expression was just "WTF!" and "OMFG!" and "Are you fukken serious!"....

Glad that fukker Lane Kiffin didnt get those last points. That would of ruined my night on the LIVE under and Buffs 25.5

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Congrats to all the USC bettors.

DynTastic
    Co-Founding Member, TurnerNation
    DynTastic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like I'm eating my +22. Not the worst beat I've been a part of, life goes on. Good call, all the USC backers.

badhunter
    badhunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Thanks Smoke! Looks like I nailed it (and hopefully you did too).

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

this game reminded me when i played flag football and i was the fastest guy on the field. in the huddle i'd just say throw it up and i'll run by the guy and get it. it worked every time for a td but it got old after a while.

First 1234