I see the future
    I see the future's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

USC/Colorado over 58.5?

I know this seems like a large number, but I think this gets covered. One, we all know the Colorado pass defense is atrocious, ranked 86th in the country. Barkley (ranked 23rd off) and USC should light them up for a decent amount of yards and td's, Woods should have a field day. USC's pass defense is ranked 96th in the country gives up passing yards, Colorado's pass offense is a respectable 45th in the country. Plus they get their best receiver back after missing 4 weeks with an injury, as well as their top RB too. I looked at the forecast. Weather.com predicts no snow as previously said in other threads, so I'm not worried there either. In all I see this as a 45-21 type of game. Just my two cents, I will look at this some more tomorrow and decide whether or not to play it. Would like to discuss this with all of you as well.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I think this game soars over 59 but something is holding me back. Colorado's passing numbers are inflated against some of the more rancid pass defenses they've come up against. USC's pass D isn't top tier but I still see Colorado struggling to score more than 14 points in this game, meaning USC may have to score in the 50s for this total to go over. Still, gun to my head I'm taking the over without thinking twice. I prefer USC -22 however.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Wide receiver Paul Richardson has missed the past four games due to injury, but still leads the team with 29 catches for 474 yards and five touchdowns. He began practicing last week and is expected to play against the Trojans.
    Running back Rodney Stewart leads the Buffaloes with 473 rushing yards and ranks second behind Richardson with 28 catches for 435 yards despite missing the last two games with a knee injury. He returned to practice Monday and said he hopes to be fully healthy by Friday.

Colorado's offense should pick it up getting back some of there best players at key positions on offense.

I see the future
    I see the future's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Good hit boys