Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Colorado has failed to cover six games in a row

But after USC's other loss this year (against Arizona State) USC failed to cover the following week against Arizona. I wonder if USC is still torn up after the 3OT heartbreaker to Stanford. Surely they are not motivated to go to Boulder and play shitty Colorado in the frigid mile-high air.

I wonder if Colorado will break their ATS streak. Marc Tyler is listed as doubtful for USC, he comprises 16% of USC's offensive ypg.

wesleypotter
    wesleypotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    But after USC's other loss this year (against Arizona State) USC failed to cover the following week against Arizona. I wonder if USC is still torn up after the 3OT heartbreaker to Stanford. Surely they are not motivated to go to Boulder and play shitty Colorado in the frigid mile-high air.

I wonder if Colorado will break their ATS streak. Marc Tyler is listed as doubtful for USC, he comprises 16% of USC's offensive ypg.
    I am leaning Colorado they have been in every game at home outside of Oregon.Averaging almost 21 a game at home that might be enough here just my 2 cents

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by wesleypotter View Post
    I am leaning Colorado they have been in every game at home outside of Oregon.Averaging almost 21 a game at home that might be enough here just my 2 cents
    I've never seen the Colorado QB Hansen play, but on paper he looks more than serviceable:

2,029 passing yards (only 200 less than Barkley) and 14 TD's, only 6 INT's. USC's defense gives up 273 ypg through the air.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Look at who they've played at home though...other than Oregon, California is their only home opponent resembling a decent FBS squad.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tricky game. I would definitely not be on USC's side. Too many variables going against them for a large cover. Thinking about a team total bet for CU.

wesleypotter

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post

Look at who they've played at home though...other than Oregon, California is their only home opponent resembling a decent FBS squad.
    Agreed although Wash ST isn't terrible. My opinion is a shootout especially since Tyler is doubtful and If Colorado gets3 or 4 Tds I think its enough,but WTF do I know I took Akron tonight

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I tend to think that if this game was played on Saturday, then their being flat, unmotivated, etc. would have a little more bearing. It's another media game and I think it's enough to spark these guys, regardless of how defeated they felt after losing to Stanford. Also, they showed some anger with the comments about the reffing after the game, and I think they have enough of a chip on their shoulder to negate the short week factor, coming off an emotional loss. I'd lean USC, but see other games on the horizon that are much more deserving of action. I really like the under in the Arizona/ Utah game...you guys have a take on it?

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I tend to think that if this game was played on Saturday, then their being flat, unmotivated, etc. would have a little more bearing. It's another media game and I think it's enough to spark these guys, regardless of how defeated they felt after losing to Stanford. Also, they showed some anger with the comments about the reffing after the game, and I think they have enough of a chip on their shoulder to negate the short week factor, coming off an emotional loss. I'd lean USC, but see other games on the horizon that are much more deserving of action. I really like the under in the Arizona/ Utah game...you guys have a take on it?
    Hard to take the under in any game that Arizona is involved in: potent offense, dreadful defense. Utah can score against a bad defense.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

nothings looking like a play for me tomorrow. this might change but the #s are ugly and might just pass and go get drunk.

Machine Choice

No matter how well USC plays, the backdoor cover will be in play with a line this high.

High3rEl3m3nt

Utah is dead-set on the run and relying on their defense, which is starting to hit their stride. Utah also knows that it can't win in a shootout with Arizona and its going to be about clock management. Guarantee their taking the best defense is a good offense approach against Arizona. We'll see though...I have it as one of my stronger plays this year.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

High3rEl3m3nt what in the buck are you talking about bro. I think this is a thread about fridays game USC At Colorado . Not sure why the buck you are talking about Utah and Arizona.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Wide receiver Paul Richardson has missed the past four games due to injury, but still leads the team with 29 catches for 474 yards and five touchdowns. He began practicing last week and is expected to play against the Trojans.
    Running back Rodney Stewart leads the Buffaloes with 473 rushing yards and ranks second behind Richardson with 28 catches for 435 yards despite missing the last two games with a knee injury. He returned to practice Monday and said he hopes to be fully healthy by Friday. Think these two players will help big time in a Colorado cover here. Just don't see USC being up for this game with the altitude and cold.

wesleypotter

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Wide receiver Paul Richardson has missed the past four games due to injury, but still leads the team with 29 catches for 474 yards and five touchdowns. He began practicing last week and is expected to play against the Trojans.
    Running back Rodney Stewart leads the Buffaloes with 473 rushing yards and ranks second behind Richardson with 28 catches for 435 yards despite missing the last two games with a knee injury. He returned to practice Monday and said he hopes to be fully healthy by Friday. Think these two players will help big time in a Colorado cover here. Just don't see USC being up for this game with the altitude and cold.
    Those 2 will surely make a difference its official I am on Colorado locking it in now

Machine Choice

Those 2 will surely make a difference its official I am on Colorado locking it in now
    Damn that was quick, are u sure?

wesleypotter

I have been leaning Colorado since Tuesday and I want that hook without having to buy it it might drop before tomorrow.I just really think they are gonna cover

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    High3rEl3m3nt what in the buck are you talking about bro. I think this is a thread about fridays game USC At Colorado . Not sure why the buck you are talking about Utah and Arizona.

hahaha...it was an opportunity to pick the brain of others... I hope you cash your play tomorrow...though, I think you're on the wrong side. Very few threads that actually discuss games...you have to take opportunities when they're there.

wesleypotter

Also really like the tt for Colorado 18 1/2 thinking 3 units on it. Thoughts?

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

this one is tough..

probably going to stay away from this one.
    I prefer Cent Mich over Kent St. (definitely over 42)

High3rEl3m3nt

Wesley, are you going under on that tt?

wesleypotter

hahaha...it was an opportunity to pick the brain of others... I hope you cash your play tomorrow...though, I think you're on the wrong side. Very few threads that actually discuss games...you have to take opportunities when they're there.
    High I didnt mind That game hasnt stood out to me and I am kinda like machine Arizona is all offense and no D total is 52.5 Arizona last 5 31,41,27,48,31. If they get in the 30s how many does Utah score against that terrible D? Team totals are 28 and 24 on dimes

wesleypotter

No the Over don't think that pass D of USC can hold them under 3 touchdowns

wesleypotter

I have been leaning Colorado since Tuesday and I want that hook without having to buy it it might drop before tomorrow.I just really think they are gonna cover
    and now the hook is gone. Its down to 21

High3rEl3m3nt

I think if Utah finds itself having to play catchup, Arizona's lousy D can easily adapt and be effective. However, I don't think that's the case. I think Utah sticks to its guns and uses its best offensive weapon, which also works to keep the ball in their possession. I also like that Arizona has not seen a formidable defense in its last three games. Washington State, UCLA, & Oregon State are pac-12 finicky compared to Utah's D, which seems to be hitting their stride. I also like that Utah's last pac 12 road trip to Cal was utter disastrous, which seems to support that they try to play and win in an ultra conservative manner. We'll see though.

wesleypotter

I think if Utah finds itself having to play catchup, Arizona's lousy D can easily adapt and be effective. However, I don't think that's the case. I think Utah sticks to its guns and uses its best offensive weapon, which also works to keep the ball in their possession. I also like that Arizona has not seen a formidable defense in its last three games. Washington State, UCLA, & Oregon State are pac-12 finicky compared to Utah's D, which seems to be hitting their stride. I also like that Utah's last pac 12 road trip to Cal was utter disastrous, which seems to support that they try to play and win in an ultra conservative manner. We'll see though.
    With Wynn out they prolly are gonna try and shorten the game I guess it will come down to how effective they can be if they are 1 dimensional good luck with your play.You sound confident in the play and thats all that matters my big play for Saturday is Bama

High3rEl3m3nt

That's a game that I look forward to watching...what's your Bama angle?

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

No the Over don't think that pass D of USC can hold them under 3 touchdowns
    Also consider that USC's starting safety will be serving a half game suspension. He won't play in the first half.

wesleypotter

That's a game that I look forward to watching...what's your Bama angle?
    Oh This team I know and up front I will tell you I am a Bama fan. That defense is sick Lester,Baron,Menzie,Kirkpatrick,Upshaw,H ightower,Johnson,Mosely all will be drafted no later than the 2nd round.That is the whole back 8 will be starting in the nfl.Now you will get lucky sometimes on a lucky play and score see Ole Miss and Florida,but you will not and I repeat will not consistantly move the ball on this defense its not gonna happen.I am not taking anything away from LSU,but they are not ready for this defense Jarrett Lee will be hit hard and often and with our corners we can play man to man and be fine and when Jefferson comes in to try and run the ball and scramble our linebackers are just as fast as him.Its close early but Bama pulls away by double digits in the 4th. And my god I havent even talked about Trent Richardson yet.

wesleypotter

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post

Also consider that USC's starting safety will be serving a half game suspension. He won't play in the first half.
    I like the way your thinking Robinhood I have locked mine in Color + 21 lost the hook, color ov58 1/2, Color tt ov 18 1/2 2 units on each

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

wtf does a half game suspension mean?

wesleypotter

Machine didnt mean to hijack your thread but he got me started about alabama. I have locked mine in good luck with whatever you play.Like your picks I have tailed a few let the haters hate and keep grinding and dont let none of them influence what you do Its not like you said bet the farm on Miami you just thought it was a lock as did I

wesleypotter

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    wtf does a half game suspension mean?
    Lol I have no clue,but that is what they said

Machine Choice

I'm not going to touch this game most likely. I don't know what I'm going to see with either team. USC could come out flat and still beat Colorado by 30, or Colorado could slip a backdoor in there.

Screw it, looks like I'll be loading the revolver for a MAC game yet again. Headin' out to buy whiskey for it

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

buffs tt over 18' here

High3rEl3m3nt

Machine didnt mean to hijack your thread but he got me started about alabama. I have locked mine in good luck with whatever you play.Like your picks I have tailed a few let the haters hate and keep grinding and dont let none of them influence what you do Its not like you said bet the farm on Miami you just thought it was a lock as did I

Machine should be proud. He fathered a thread that is actually discussing plays. There's no hate. We're talking football, and we're sharing our angles. What kind of whiskey are you buying?

12 Last