beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

sorry High3 my bad best of luck on your plays bro

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Lol yall are for real taking Colorado because the game is in Colorado, and because they took a great Stanford team to 3ot and lost? Even with Richardson and Stewart back the Buffs are much better, and Hansen is a very good qb, but here's what none of you knows. 1. Colorado still has 10+ players out including a ton of dbs....didn't you notice vs AZ state last week every player was a freshman and looked like it? On top of all of that Colorado's system is garbage. run, run, throw, punt. Good luck, USC will be up 49-3 by half.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

doesn't take long for a good team to get 3 touchdowns on a shitty team. takes about a quarter and a half maybe, if colorado is trying hard. 4 quarters of abuse by USC? colorado could get pounded like BC did tonight.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

i wanted to do a usc/over teaser but my books not letting me

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

its gonna be a backdoor cover by Colardo, this game got back door wirtten over... public is gonna pound USC on a friday night. Im pretty sure USC just wanan get out of the game quick and bang some colorado chicks for friday, USC is gonna pull back after teh first half

cutlerfan
    cutlerfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Tricky game. I would definitely not be on USC's side. Too many variables going against them for a large cover. Thinking about a team total bet for CU.
    Was thinking same thing. Along with straight over play

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    nothings looking like a play for me tomorrow. this might change but the #s are ugly and might just pass and go get drunk.
    I'm with ya on that one!!!

First 12