wesleypotter
    wesleypotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Akron

These Motherfukers are the worst college football team I have seen in a long long long time and I actually took them WTF was I thinking good god

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

quite possibly the WORST QB I have ever seen in CFB

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Team is awesome. Got Miami -14.

I'm loving it.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

basically a good high school type program with overpaid coaches and AD to boot. Alot of the backups are walk-ons. Very few D-1 players.
    Last edited by bb_skoots; 11-03-11 at 10:06 PM.

wesleypotter

And I fell for that RLM bullshit pick the damn best team you moron.

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

No.... Boston College. I picked these fukrs and they stunk it up

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

True story: Akron put an ad in their college newspaper to find their 3rd string QB. It said "looking for experienced HS quarterback." No joke.

wesleypotter

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    True story: Akron put an ad in their college newspaper to find their 3rd string QB. It said "looking for experienced HS quarterback." No joke.
    I really believe that after watching them tonight more punts than first downs wow.C mich beat that trash by 1 wow loving some Kent St tomorrow

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I'm done with the MAC and reverse line movement favoring garbage teams after tonight. I don't think Akron could find the end zone if they played this game twice. Should've gone with my gut and Miami -14 instead of talking myself into the other side. fukkkk

wesleypotter

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    I'm done with the MAC and reverse line movement favoring garbage teams after tonight. I don't think Akron could find the end zone if they played this game twice. Should've gone with my gut and Miami -14 instead of talking myself into the other side. fukkkk
    First look Miami Ohio went to looking at lines and percentages and the crazy ass 2 MAC games this week and talked myself right out of a winner. I think Vegas tends to do that RLM shit to get people on the other side like my dumbass

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I teased Akron up to 24 and still lost haha. The only reason behind it was that Miami OH is not that good either. Hope to fade them next week.

wesleypotter

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    I teased Akron up to 24 and still lost haha. The only reason behind it was that Miami OH is not that good either. Hope to fade them next week.
    One thing is for sure I will never ever ever ever ever bet on Akron again. How the hell did they lose to C Mich by one I know any given day,but god they looked awful I literally couldnt watch the game

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by wesleypotter View Post
    One thing is for sure I will never ever ever ever ever bet on Akron again. How the hell did they lose to C Mich by one I know any given day,but god they looked awful I literally couldnt watch the game
    I've seen bad football this year, UCF/UAB comes immediately to mind...but Akron was just BRUTAL. I think they'd have trouble going .500 in FCS play.

Here's my take on the MAC - these teams all suck, some happen to suck worse than others. Which is why you see so many upsets - none of these teams are good, some are just more consistently terrible than the others.

wesleypotter

I've seen bad football this year, UCF/UAB comes immediately to mind...but Akron was just BRUTAL. I think they'd have trouble going .500 in FCS play.

Here's my take on the MAC - these teams all suck, some happen to suck worse than others. Which is why you see so many upsets - none of these teams are good, some are just more consistently terrible than the others.
    agree with everything you said and my god how many teams from Ohio are in the MAC
    Bowling Green
    Toledo
    Akron
    Miami Oh
    Ohio U did I miss any.Truth is I am a action junkie if I have money on it I will watch it and I will be back next week betting on the garbage MAC again

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by wesleypotter View Post
    agree with everything you said and my god how many teams from Ohio are in the MAC
    Bowling Green
    Toledo
    Akron
    Miami Oh
    Ohio U did I miss any.Truth is I am a action junkie if I have money on it I will watch it and I will be back next week betting on the garbage MAC again
    Don't forget Kent State! I hear ya, thank God there's another game tomorrow so I'm not forced to throw down on this joke of a conference yet again. Regardless, if it comes down to making an action play on the MAC, I think I'll stick to blind betting the over.

wesleypotter

Don't forget Kent State! I hear ya, thank God there's another game tomorrow so I'm not forced to throw down on this joke of a conference yet again. Regardless, if it comes down to making an action play on the MAC, I think I'll stick to blind betting the over.
    The over isnt a bad bet in any of these games there is no D except maybe Temple,That was there first over cash this year