Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Tulsa it is

MACHINE CHOICE FOOTBALL: 28-23

Tulsa is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 road games, so that sort of negates the huge homefield advantage for UCF that I am hearing from people. And Tulsa becomes bowl eligible with a win tonight.

I have watched every UCF game except two, and I've wagered on three of them. UCF's offense looks god awful this year, and their defense has been exploited against an offense with a pulse (SMU), and even one without a pulse (UAB).

Tulsa destroyed a good SMU team, and I was impressed. And UCF has lost alot of last year's team that went to the bowl game.

I know UCF is going to be extremely motivated tonight, they see this as their chance to regain some swagger against the conference bully, but I just don't see how they match Tulsa score for score in this.

UCF hammered Boston College and Marsall at home, but both of these teams have horrible offenses (#102 and #108). Tulsa's is ranked #40 and that's despite the tough-as-nails schedule they've faced.

UCF needs to be able to run the ball or they will have no shot to cover. Problem for them is that Tulsa has only allowed 3.3 ypc in the last three games vs conference opponents.

Tulsa 28
    UCF 18

TULSA +2

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    MACHINE CHOICE FOOTBALL: 28-23

Tulsa is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 road games, so that sort of negates the huge homefield advantage for UCF that I am hearing from people. And Tulsa becomes bowl eligible with a win tonight.

I have watched every UCF game except two, and I've wagered on three of them. UCF's offense looks god awful this year, and their defense has been exploited against an offense with a pulse (SMU), and even one without a pulse (UAB).

Tulsa destroyed a good SMU team, and I was impressed. And UCF has lost alot of last year's team that went to the bowl game.

I know UCF is going to be extremely motivated tonight, they see this as their chance to regain some swagger against the conference bully, but I just don't see how they match Tulsa score for score in this.

UCF hammered Boston College and Marsall at home, but both of these teams have horrible offenses (#102 and #108). Tulsa's is ranked #40 and that's despite the tough-as-nails schedule they've faced.

UCF needs to be able to run the ball or they will have no shot to cover. Problem for them is that Tulsa has only allowed 3.3 ypc in the last three games vs conference opponents.

Tulsa 28
    UCF 18

TULSA +2
    I like UCF to win tonight 34 - 27, goodluck this week Mr. Machine.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Machine.... I am with you on this one as well. The numbers I ran show tulsa taking this game. I sure hope this is not like the last two nights of games in which the better team got screwed.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

u like what i like again? wtf
    i hope no crooked refs tonite

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    Machine.... I am with you on this one as well. The numbers I ran show tulsa taking this game. I sure hope this is not like the last two nights of games in which the better team got screwed.
    Even if we win this, we probaly won't cash it until near the end. I envision Tulsa going up-tempo in the 4Q after UCF's defense is gassed. UAB pulled that on UCF two weeks ago and ran through the Knights like paper in the 4Q

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by Dime Time View Post
    I like UCF to win tonight 34 - 27, goodluck this week Mr. Machine.
    I'm on UCF -1.5 as well tonight. BOL though Machine...at least one of us will cash

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

yeah i like tulsa too. the run d sold it to me. ucf looks really bad when they can't run the ball for like 200+...and the tulsa run d is much better than people think. mark me down on the "square" side as well...lol. gl man...hope you get it back on track tonight.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Got it at +1.5 last night. Should have waited but I was thinking the line would move the other way.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

good luck ... hope this breaks your slump

Machine Choice

$151 to win $137

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Like the pick. Kill em all.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I say...you start a new win streak tonight .....GL thats the pick

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I'm taking Tulsa, let's roll boys

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I think you are on the right side! GL to us!

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on UCF Bol man.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I like it Machine. Good luck to us

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

lets go mr cash cow!!!!!!!!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

whole world is on tulsa. feels kind of square. hope they win. i got tulsa moneyline

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

UCF wont be able to hang with Tulsa on offense..GL

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Guess I'll chime in and mention that I picked Tulsa too...several trends/ situations that I liked.

First, UCF off a blowout over Memphis, where its Defense wasn't tested in the least. Memphis had a total of 6 first downs. UCF blew it open and then shifted towards running down the clock and ended up resting Godfrey. Against, Tulsa, whose defensive line is not anything to write home about, yet they can be physical, I suspect that UCF's offensive line may come out a little flat tonight. Second, Tulsa's secondary has been exposed to top 10 competition, whereas UCF's weak schedule has helped pad its defenses' numbers. Even against some of its toughest competitors to date, such as BYU, they caught their opponents in an ideal position, as BYU was having its QB issues and struggling offensively.

I also think that this game could go under, as both teams recognize the implications of this game and will likely play conservative football. UCF is going to to play to its strength, while avoiding Tulsa's secondary D, while Tulsa recognizes UCF has been dominant at home, and won't want to risk a turnover early in the game. Just my thoughts...hope we all cash tonight.
    Last edited by High3rEl3m3nt; 11-03-11 at 06:34 PM.

HighFive
    HighFive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

gonna be a battle... I think Tulsa pulls it out in the end

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Tulsa is a lock.

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck in the second half bro

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

cash it!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

nice cash for a lot of us...perfect 3-0 day +10.64 units for me (needed it). Thank you Winnipeg

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

W2G machine. Back on top. Wish I would have tailed ya. Only consolation is your stalker can suck your e-dick now that you've won!

BobbyD914
    BobbyD914's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8518

Nice pick machine...good to have you back

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Nice win machine screw the haters.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

nice one

AntDaAZN
    Check Spreadsheet for my plays.
    AntDaAZN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn! If I knew Machine was on Tulsa I wouldn't have place UCF -2 in my 4 teamer with Miami Ohio -14, Under 47.5 and Tulsa/UCF U48.5.

Nevertheless, great pick Machine!

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    nice one
    That avatar, I would give up gambling the rest of my life for one night with her. But I would get my money's worth.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Nice work Machine.

12 Last