dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet for today

good morning guy's well another winner this week so far 2-0 like I said before this is the best card that I have seen this year there will be a lot more winner's this week. i'm looking at one here and that game is MIAMI OF OHIO-14 this game should be a blowout so far this week we had 3 very close game's it's about time for a blowout and this is the game both team's really are bad but AKRON is really very bad don't like giving 14 point's but this should be no problem akron has no O and it has no D this game should be over at halftime/ will we have one more game for today and it's C.F.-1 there D is that good tulsa is in for a very hard game but this game is almost a even game no point's to cover all they have to do is win the game and they will because tulsa has no D C.F. should score at will and have no problem beating tulsa at all so today's game's are C,F,-1/MIAMI OF OHIO-14 gl

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Tulsa will win.

dilaudid8

gl brother

npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

On Tulsa they punked the same SMU team that punked C. Fla....Tulsa runs away with it 31-17

dilaudid8

just don't forget every game is played different every day is different so will be today GL