Lock Of The Aeon
    Fight fire with fire!
    Lock Of The Aeon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

Tulsa/Central Florida

I'm rocking Central Florida today on the moneyline. I like the defending Conference USA champions to get a big win at home, where they are 9-1 in conference games since 2009, outscoring their opponents by 19.0 points per game.

-1.5 or -2 is good too, but I'm not taking any chances.

Central Florida -117

Good luck!

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Quote Originally Posted by Lock Of The Aeon View Post
    I'm rocking Central Florida today on the moneyline. I like the defending Conference USA champions to get a big win at home, where they are 9-1 in conference games since 2009, outscoring their opponents by 19.0 points per game.

-1.5 or -2 is good too, but I'm not taking any chances.

Central Florida -117

Good luck!
    be carefull............"to good to be true"...........does not mean ML.....it means roll with TULSA........

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

This years UCF team is not the same one we have seen in the past. Look at who they have lost to! UAB? Southern Methodist? FIU? Personally I think Tulsa will win this one by 10+.

Lock Of The Aeon
    Fight fire with fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    be carefull............"to good to be true"...........does not mean ML.....it means roll with TULSA........
    I didn't say it was to good to be true. I said "-1.5 or -2 is good too" meaning I would take them at those lines if I didn't want to take the moneyline. Good luck with your Tulsa play.

Lock Of The Aeon
    Fight fire with fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    This years UCF team is not the same one we have seen in the past. Look at who they have lost to! UAB? Southern Methodist? FIU? Personally I think Tulsa will win this one by 10+.
    It's not the same Tulsa team, either. I'm confident Central Florida will get it done today. Good luck with your Tulsa play.