Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Florida St @ Boston College Write Up....

Florida St line is currently @ -14.5 and some at -15. With the hook attached to this line they want yout to take BC but Dont' be afraid to lay the chalk and don't fade public here
    don't over think it because the dogs have cashed 2 days in a row(in which I had a write up on each game and had both dogs and we cashed)...every game has different angles.
    TAKE FSU EARLY as this line should move up. I always reccomend buying past the hook here. I laid -130 for -13.5 its always smart investment for backdoor protection.

BC is fresh off a upset win beating a Maryland team last week that had several key defensive players out. Basically BC ran the ball about every play (over 60 attempts) and did what they wanted. Most of their run success came from pulling guards and attacking the edge. Florida St seems to be back on track to be the team they were listed to be in early season. The reasons for their success has been getting key players back from injuries. Florida St. is a very underrated as far as what Vegas odds makers have compared to their actual rankings. Most Line Odds Makers have FSU between the 15th-17th best team in the nation. They are unranked in the BCS. Fl. State's front 7 are a beast as their defense ranks 3rd in sacks, 4th in rush, 30th in pass defense and 12th in points allowed (16.9ppg). Fl st has been terrific in keeping teams to 3rd and long and they should have no issues here. Historically BC has kept this game close and it being the longest road trip of the year for FSU are few cons here, but the talent level difference, current performance trends and #'s are screaming FSU. Jimbo Fisher has publically said he is not pleased about playing on Thursday Night and is not happy with ESPN about it. His revenge could to be to lay it on thick on BC and get the game out of reach early killing veiwers with a blowout. Mr. Stoops has challanged his defense for another scoreless game so their is motivation here. Bottom line BC is no where near what they have shown in the past seasons, poor defense , no QB play (what happen to the Matt Ryan's), and lack of depth is what BC is missing. The Over/Under is currently at 45.5 which screams that FSU is the only play, as Vegas doesn't expect much scoring to come from BC.

FSU 38 -BC 6
    Last edited by Pickma$ter; 11-03-11 at 04:24 AM.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Nice write up man. How do you feel about this teaser?

FSU -8.5/Over 39.5 (+100)

Pickma$ter

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Nice write up man. How do you feel about this teaser? FSU -8.5/Over 39.5 (+100)
    I like it.

Pickma$ter

bump

spike1519
    spike1519's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Couple thoughts on o/u trend wise here.
    Florida's under is 12-5 in last 17 games as favorite of 10.5 or more. also under is 11 - 4 in last 15 games as favorite. 10 -4 after last 14 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
    Boston under is 20 -7-1 in last 28 games as underdog.
    under 5 -0 last 5 games in november and under 17 -5 last 22 games after allowing less than 20 points in previous game. those are a few trends that strongly support the under here. I totally agree with Pickma$ter that line is screaming FSU scoring early to put this out of reach I just dont see B.C being able to score with there running game being about there only weapon here and FSU defense front line is gonna kill that. I like the idea of laying the -130 to protect it's just smart! but I'm leaning more towards the under rather than over. Mind you my book has this game o/u at 41.5 Riff Raff teasing it down to 39.5 is a good move if I could get FSU -8.5 and o/u at 39.5 + 100 I'd love it . but as it stands at 41.5 for me teasing 2 more points takes me to -160 that said I like FSU and under. BOL to all Great thread ........spike........

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

BC might surprise

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Good work.

aimgator
    aimgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff..

PyreLight
    PyreLight's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about 38-10....that would help me out

aimgator
    aimgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

The 1st quarter (-3.5) and 1st half (-8) should be nice plays here for FSU

FSU has been up at least 10 points in the first quarter in all its ACC games (except Clemson)