testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

line movement has been huge this week and have always factored...i think it's a must when capping games.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    line movement has been huge this week and have always factored...i think it's a must when capping games.
    how did Toledo work out for you? It moved 3.5 whole points but they lost the game. Temple moved from 3.5 to 4 today they lost also....like I said there are several reasons why lines move but dont put all your eggs in 1 basket as you will be burnt. Their is nothing wrong with using line movement in your capping but to just pick a game from just off of line movement is a blind bet. I suggest to only account for line movement for about 10-15% of your capping. Figure out why the line is moving to one direction is the smart way to cap.
    Last edited by Pickma$ter; 11-03-11 at 04:21 AM.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Ohio lost

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Pickma$ter View Post
    how did Toledo work out for you? It moved 3.5 whole points but they lost the game. Temple moved from 3.5 to 4 today they lost also....like I said there are several reasons why lines move but dont put all your eggs in 1 basket as you will be burnt. Their is nothing wrong with using line movement in your capping but to just pick a game from just off of line movement is a blind bet. I suggest to only account for line movement for about 10-15% of your capping. Figure out why the line is moving to one direction is the smart way to cap.
    i said line movement factors meaning it factors and you obviously don't understand how it does by your comments... later.

Pickma$ter

i said line movement factors meaning it factors and you obviously don't understand how it does by your comments... later.
    Are you trying to say you play RLM?

Pickma$ter

No I explained it clearly.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

That's true

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Temple moved to 4 late but it also opened at 4.5. It's not just about where the line moves late, but where it lands vs. where it started. Plus, following the line movement on a public play like Toledo is never advised. Sharp money may be moving it with public money, but it's likely insignificant.

Like I said, we'll see where this line goes from here. FSU is obviously going to be a "bailout play" in the public's eyes. They may end up covering, but to lay two touchdowns on the road like this in a weeknight game isn't something that's going to put you in the black long-term.

Can we just keep the conversation in this thread about the game and not turn it into a bunch of mini pissing contests?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Temple moved to 4 late but it also opened at 4.5. It's not just about where the line moves late, but where it lands vs. where it started. Plus, following the line movement on a public play like Toledo is never advised. Sharp money may be moving it with public money, but it's likely insignificant.

Like I said, we'll see where this line goes from here. FSU is obviously going to be a "bailout play" in the public's eyes. They may end up covering, but to lay two touchdowns on the road like this in a weeknight game isn't something that's going to put you in the black long-term.

Can we just keep the conversation in this thread about the game and not turn it into a bunch of mini pissing contests?
    If FSU "may end up covering" why are you writing this post to begin with?

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO you have to be the worst capper of all...all 3 of you clowns are fade material.

No coinciden or as i call him no coin is the worst capper..he is a crapper

Watch as fl st blows out BC

Fade No Coin

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    If FSU "may end up covering" why are you writing this post to begin with?
    We haven't seen what happens with late money.

They may end up covering because, unlike most of the fools on this site, I don't like making any play sound like it's "guaranteed" or a "lock." It still has to be played by the guys on the field. You make this play and it hits more often than not, though. That's all I can say.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    No coinciden or as i call him no coin is the worst capper..he is a crapper

Watch as fl st blows out BC

Fade No Coin
    You must be incredibly bored to go around dissing a poster who has a 26-10 posted record for CFB. I'm sorry.

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Temple moved to 4 late but it also opened at 4.5. It's not just about where the line moves late, but where it lands vs. where it started. Plus, following the line movement on a public play like Toledo is never advised. Sharp money may be moving it with public money, but it's likely insignificant. Like I said, we'll see where this line goes from here. FSU is obviously going to be a "bailout play" in the public's eyes. They may end up covering, but to lay two touchdowns on the road like this in a weeknight game isn't something that's going to put you in the black long-term. Can we just keep the conversation in this thread about the game and not turn it into a bunch of mini pissing contests?
    Yea I guess the beatings FSU has been handing out latley has just been by coincidence

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Pick master where is your season thread? You said your here to help, so why not make a thread and help everyone out?

First 12