HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Every Temple game has gone UNDA THA ToTal this year.

Averaging 118 passing yards per game could be the culprit.

The NCAA average is 230.7.

Temple being 0-7 over/under, scares me from taking todays game under.

Whattaya say?

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

It opened at 44 and now up to 47.5 but 52% on the under. I look for it to go under but these weekday games can be tricky. Dogs winning outright in the Mon & Tues night football games, does the trend continue?! Variance should work it's course sometime with the favorite covering but I don't know. It may just be better to play the total. IMO Temple will win but idk about risking money on it. In probably gonna hope the total goes up a little more then go w/ the under.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I think the over is a great play today. Most of the temple games barely stayed under and that was because temple was facing offensively challenged teams in those games. Ohio is one of the more complete offenses that temple wil face this year, yet ohios defense is weak and will surrender points to temple. I expect a competitive game with both teams scoring into the 20's with an ohio cover at +4 or better (maybe even +3.5). Personally, I am on the over at 47. Good luck.

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Past results are worthless

iuryan
    iuryan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    I think the over is a great play today. Most of the temple games barely stayed under and that was because temple was facing offensively challenged teams in those games. Ohio is one of the more complete offenses that temple wil face this year, yet ohios defense is weak and will surrender points to temple. I expect a competitive game with both teams scoring into the 20's with an ohio cover at +4 or better (maybe even +3.5). Personally, I am on the over at 47. Good luck.

Ohio defense is weak??

"The Bobcats D is allowing only 117 rush yards per game, a total good enough for 27th in the nation. Bear in mind, Pierce and second-string rusher Matt Brown have both run for over 100 yards the last three weeks in a row.

The Bobcats are the second best team in defending the run that the Owls have played this year, and—No—the other team isn't Penn State. It was actually the Toledo Rockets, who are ranked one spot ahead of Ohio at 26th against the run. Suffice it to say, we all remember how that game went for Temple."

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    It opened at 44 and now up to 47.5 but 52% on the under. I look for it to go under but these weekday games can be tricky. Dogs winning outright in the Mon & Tues night football games, does the trend continue?! Variance should work it's course sometime with the favorite covering but I don't know. It may just be better to play the total. IMO Temple will win but idk about risking money on it. In probably gonna hope the total goes up a little more then go w/ the under.

If you go to scoresandodds.com and then go to betting trends, bet with the bookie and you will win more than not. The bookies have racked up the past few weeks, as they always do. last night 75% of the money was on Toledo.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jonathon1995 View Post
    If you go to scoresandodds.com and then go to betting trends, bet with the bookie and you will win more than not. The bookies have racked up the past few weeks, as they always do. last night 75% of the money was on Toledo.
    last 2 weeks? yes. That strategy would've had you buried the first 5 weeks of the season. On the televised games at least.