naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

OKlahoma/ A+M +13.5

Thoughts? Personally I think its too many points but Oklahoma is a very good team..What do you all think?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at Oklahoma's passing vs TAMU's pass defense. Top 5 vs Bottom 5.

Add to that Oklahoma's loss in their last home game (homecoming), TAMU being all but eliminated from Big 12 contention (and leaving for the SEC anyways), the Sooners going into a bye next week, and the fact that Oklahoma will be playing to avenge their 33-19 loss to TAMU last season, and I think playing the Aggies in this spot is insane.

The Sooners are going to roll TAMU, big time.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

I like +14. But you never know with OU. They show no mercy to teams who don't show up. I think A&M does though. I wrote a mini write up in my thread if you wanna check that out.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Tannehill is good, but OUs gonna play angry until they get to OK st

bucsfan
    bucsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

Add to that Oklahoma's loss in their last home game (homecoming), TAMU being all but eliminated from Big 12 contention (and leaving for the SEC anyways), the Sooners going into a bye next week, and the fact that Oklahoma will be playing to avenge their 33-19 loss to TAMU last season, and I think playing the Aggies in this spot is insane.

Spot on King on every angle. Sooners 48-14

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

A&M IS eliminated from Big 12 Championship honors. The last time A&m defeated OU in Oklahoma was about 3 days after hell froze over. I believe that they are 1-8 ATS at OU in their last 9 games. That has a lot to do with this line. The Sharps know this. Anything under 14 is a good wager.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

also worth noting...bob barry sr, the long time voice of the sooners, passed on this week. he was well respected and loved by this entire state...bet on having the sooner team and 70,000 fans ready to go to war in his memory saturday.

oklahomaoutlaw
    BOOMER SOONER!
    oklahomaoutlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post

also worth noting...bob barry sr, the long time voice of the sooners, passed on this week. he was well respected and loved by this entire state...bet on having the sooner team and 70,000 fans ready to go to war in his memory saturday.
    Very true and OU will unveil a statue of its all-time winningest coach, Barry Switzer, prior to Saturday's game vs. Texas A&M. Also there is 86,000 fans in Oklahoma's stadium, Oklahoma rolls -13.5 is a great bet IMO.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Sooners had a bad game against TT and all of a sudden people think A&M should cover? Look what happened to Kansas State. This team knows whats up and knows how to deal with the upset. They will win by 14+.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Lssu bama play this week.....one of them will lose....okl is amped up to put lots of points on the board against a horriblke tex a m pass defense to show pollsters how good they are