bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo/No Illinois Parlay Bet

I'm pretty sure this game is going over after taking some time to look at the game but as far as the spread goes i'm leaning towards taking toledo and buying 1.5pts bringing it down from 8.5 to 7. I'm 2-0 since starting these little 2-play parlay bets so we will see if i pull the trigger and go 3-0 today. What do you guys think about the game? Should I just take toledo at -8.5?

Waiting on my man Producer to get his thoughts, me and him have been on the same plays the past couple of days.

bmuelle21

Went and just did the over on this game. Waiting to see if the toledo line will go down a bit but I doubt it...might do a 2-play parlay bet if it does.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Technically if your buying points its a teaser not a parlay

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Technically if your buying points its a teaser not a parlay
    this is true, good catch sir

bmuelle21

I really like toledo here, i think this game can become a blow out quickly in favor of toledo. I'm not a big fan of the -9 line for toledo buy I don't really see this line coming down to much.

I'm playing a $100 parlay bet on toledo -9/Under 67.5, tail or fade if you want but just to let everyone know I probably wouldn't make this bet if i wasn't up big. Lets go 3-0 in 3 days! GL everyone!

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats up man I made a thread discussing this game. I am actually thinking the Under and NI +9.. I haven't made the bet as I am still doing research on this game, and doing more thinking, but check out my thread and tell me what you think my man

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by Producer2627 View Post
    Whats up man I made a thread discussing this game. I am actually thinking the Under and NI +9.. I haven't made the bet as I am still doing research on this game, and doing more thinking, but check out my thread and tell me what you think my man
    alright i'll check it out.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lean over as well, but hesitate to play it because both of these teams are likely to run the ball a lot and eat a lot of clock. NIU has both a strong running game and a weak rush defense. Conversely, Toledo is weak in their secondary and NIU has a solid QB that gets great protection so if NIU decides they're going to throw the ball the total could fly over early.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 11-01-11 at 02:13 PM.