No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Get your tinfoil hat ready

UNLV +41 at home Saturday night against Boise State.

I know the Broncos should win this game by 60. I know they'll be running up the score to bolster their position in the polls. But weird shit happens in Vegas with late UNLV games. Gamblers are always looking for a bailout play on Saturday night, and the way Boise State is covering spreads, this could be one of those "no brainer" games where the Rebels get a backdoor and lose by 40.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I will be @ this game. I expect the ass whooping to start once Boise's planes land.

The place is expected to be sold out. First time since BYU smashed them two years ago.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I will be @ this game. I expect the ass whooping to start once Boise's planes land.

The place is expected to be sold out. First time since BYU smashed them two years ago.
    I know oddsmakers have to set a line that's at least somewhat legitimate, but frankly, there's no way Boise doesn't win this game by 50-60 points. UNLV is a glorified high school team.

With that being said, UNLV scores a fluke touchdown somewhere in the middle, then another fluke touchdown late and falls 54-14.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

UNLV is coming off an upset win against Colorado State. They are 3-3 ATS this season. Boise State is 4-3 ATS. This is a huge look ahead game for Boise State. They get TCU next week at home. This is the kind of game that Boise State just wants to win comfortabley and then get out of town. 41 is too many points, though Boise State could put 60 on UNLV easily. I just think that they will call off the dogs early in the 4th quarter. This game has back door written all over it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I witnessed UNLV losing to Southern "fukking" Utah. I did not know Southern Utah had a football team B4 that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I witnessed UNLV losing to Southern "fukking" Utah. I did not know Southern Utah had a football team B4 that.
    Like I said, there's no reason to believe UNLV won't lose this game by at least 50. So with that being said Houli....

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Unlv is a team I don't bet on simply because they are in Vegas and can easily point shave.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Unlv is a team I don't bet on simply because they are in Vegas and can easily point shave.
    Trust me. The one team on the board, who you do not have to deal with point shving is UNLV's team. These guys go to numerous seminars B4 the season starts, instructing them on the trappings of bookies and the like. Also UNLV sucks, and can not control any aspect of the game especialy the score.

On the brightside it is Homecoming. I will be in attendance as an alumnus. I will wave an SBR flag for you guys. LMAO

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

My bet is in and my drivers are in place ready run directly into the transformers so the lights never come back on, this you can bank on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: upscope

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

On the brightside it is Homecoming. I will be in attendance as an alumnus. I will wave an SBR flag for you guys. LMAO

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNLV wins outright

putting a dollar on it

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Wrong team favored here.....

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    UNLV +41 at home Saturday night against Boise State.

I know the Broncos should win this game by 60. I know they'll be running up the score to bolster their position in the polls. But weird shit happens in Vegas with late UNLV games. Gamblers are always looking for a bailout play on Saturday night, and the way Boise State is covering spreads, this could be one of those "no brainer" games where the Rebels get a backdoor and lose by 40.
    very astute observation, sir.
    I may have missed it, had you not said something.
    thank you. good luck!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Boise 1H...much more value than the full game.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    LOL. Well played. Thanks for the laugh....

But I do think UNLV is the play. Boise's kicker is 4-7 on PATs, and Boise wins 46-14.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

UNLV also beat Hawaii... not that Hawaii is any good but... I'll never forget it. 19 point underdogs ruined a ML parlay for me. LOL.