No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Colorado is +21.5 at home on Friday night

vs. USC, who just lost a heartbreaker and could probably give a flying f\*\*k about this one. The Trojans will be hungover and disinterested -- are the Buffs really this bad?

Polly Juice
    Polly Juice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. Could be worth a shot anyway, either a giant let down game or pissed off blowout

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i think just about everyone is disinterested when they play colorado this year...and they still win by 45...lol. no snow then it is not even a question for me...i will take my 2 unit loss on the square play if that is what usc is.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

The great news for Colorado is they get their heart and soul Rodney Stewart back from injury, and Hansen looked healthy vs Az St. The bad news is that they are still crippled at DB and the 5 players suspended for the year are still suspended and no one knows why. This program is going down the toilet faster than we can blink...The people running the athletic program at Colorado have no idea what they're doing. So we're going to move to a more competitive conference while bringing in a much cheaper coach with no head coach experience, and then pair him with a coordinator with no coordinator experience so that we can force the coaches to run the traditional downhill running system? Wtf?....As hard as Jon Embree has worked, the task to turn Colorado around with no experience, especially without any help from the school or community, has proved way way too much. Colorado had the #1 toughest schedule coming into the season(great job board!), a inexperienced coach, and what seems like an endless list of injuries and undeclared suspensions to find ourselves here....

Basically the Colorado board has put the program in a coffin, nailed it shut, and thrown it off a cliff. Right now we're halfway down falling faster and faster without anything to stop us except the jagged rocks of a dismantled program....hopefully we can put together a good recruiting class, HAHAHA Come to Colorado and bet on crazyland, I dare you mofos
    Last edited by Coach Jake; 11-01-11 at 01:52 AM.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado is pretty awful man. I agree it's a bad spot for USC here, but their 2nd teamers could probably cover this spread. I'll most likely pass.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    The great news for Colorado is they get their heart and soul Rodney Stewart back from injury, and Hansen looked healthy vs Az St. The bad news is that they are still crippled at DB and the 5 players suspended for the year are still suspended and no one knows why. This program is going down the toilet faster than we can blink...The people running the athletic program at Colorado have no idea what they're doing. So we're going to move to a more competitive conference while bringing in a much cheaper coach with no head coach experience, and then pair him with a coordinator with no coordinator experience so that we can force the coaches to run the traditional downhill running system? Wtf?....As hard as Jon Embree has worked, the task to turn Colorado around with no experience, especially without any help from the school or community, has proved way way too much. Colorado had the #1 toughest schedule coming into the season(great job board!), a inexperienced coach, and what seems like an endless list of injuries and undeclared suspensions to find ourselves here....

Basically the Colorado board has put the program in a coffin, nailed it shut, and thrown it off a cliff. Right now we're halfway down falling faster and faster without anything to stop us except the jagged rocks of a dismantled program....hopefully we can put together a good recruiting class, HAHAHA Come to Colorado and bet on crazyland, I dare you mofos
    Interesting. I don't know much about the Buffs; hard to believe they've fallen this far this quickly.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Their coaches look lost on the sideline. They are position coaches, acting as coordinators/HC

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Colorado has lost 6 straight, both S/U and ATS. Their defense has given up 193 points in the last 4 games. USC runs hot and cold. Their defense has given up 17 or less points in 5 games, but over 40 in the other three. USC has scored 150 points in their previous 4 games. It appears that the USC defense will determine the outcome of this game. If they are up, they cover easily. If not, who knows.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

they are that bad

sandman0713

don't know much about cu either...but when they were in big 12 people said this was coming. always on talk radio they woud say how the school wouldn't spend the money needed to compete, and they wouldn't budge on academic standards for recruits. something along those lines. anyways...people seen this coming years ago

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

If you have seen any Colorado games this year then you would never bet on this team.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

colorado players are skiing now, whoever is playing isn't the same as the humans with the numbers on the jerseys. they are all frat guys running around drunk. if you think i am kidding explain it otherwise and then once you believe what you say good fukkiing luck. i am going skiing.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    colorado players are skiing now, whoever is playing isn't the same as the humans with the numbers on the jerseys. they are all frat guys running around drunk. if you think i am kidding explain it otherwise and then once you believe what you say good fukkiing luck. i am going skiing.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

I live 20 from Boulder, and yes, no-one there cares about football. Had they understood that Colorado is what it is now because of a successful football program, than they wouldn't have been in such a hurry to cut their funding. You need to upgrade coaches, upgrade facilities, upgrade community involvement....CU did none of that, and they squander any money they have on useless research programs, lol. For real, no-one cares about the Buffs and the only thing CU did right was setting Embree up as the scapegoat.

And btw, the frats at CU are a joke, and no-one here's drunk....they're all running around on Colorado Chronic and it shows...

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

USC is an easy pick here

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

USC wins this one easy...They should cover the spread. I wouldnt bet on Colorado this year--they suck bad!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yeah I am not sure what no coincindences sees in Colorado? I have seen them play and I'm not sure the cold weather, altitude, or fans will help the Buffalos. I doubt the fans even care about this game.

LP™
    LP™'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

I've bet against Colorado almost every week this season and I'm usually smiling before the 1st half is even over. Case in point, Oregon had them by the throat somewhere in the reign of 35-3 in the 2nd Quarter. I really don't think people understand how bad this Colorado team is. As soon as I see them playing somebody DECENT, I grab my BR and run straight to the opposite side, no matter the points given. 25 or 35, and it hasn't failed me yet. 21 actually seems like a gift to me for USC. They should actually be angry after that Stanford game not flat.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I live 20 from Boulder, and yes, no-one there cares about football. Had they understood that Colorado is what it is now because of a successful football program, than they wouldn't have been in such a hurry to cut their funding. You need to upgrade coaches, upgrade facilities, upgrade community involvement....CU did none of that, and they squander any money they have on useless research programs, lol. For real, no-one cares about the Buffs and the only thing CU did right was setting Embree up as the scapegoat.

And btw, the frats at CU are a joke, and no-one here's drunk....they're all running around on Colorado Chronic and it shows...

so we shouldn't see one of those crazy crowds like you often see for a national telivised game right?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Yeah I am not sure what no coincindences sees in Colorado? I have seen them play and I'm not sure the cold weather, altitude, or fans will help the Buffalos. I doubt the fans even care about this game.
    I doubt USC does much either.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Matt Barkley cares. I can guarantee you that. He wants to play in the NFL , a lot of players on the Trojans want to play in the NFL. If for no other reason they care b/c this game is on national tv and they want people to know who they are.

you know how it is. they tell the ladies they meet in clubs " Yo check me out on Friday night ima be ballin on ESPN "

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Matt Barkley cares. I can guarantee you that. He wants to play in the NFL , a lot of players on the Trojans want to play in the NFL. If for no other reason they care b/c this game is on national tv and they want people to know who they are.
    this is a good point, i was going to say something to this effect. and on the other end of the spectrum, the loss to stanford (that pretty much everyone saw) works to motivate them even more in this regard, because there is no "we lost our shot at the pac 12" or whatever. they can't play for the pac 12 or any bowl, so they didn't necessarily lose anything long-term that should bum them out and give them what would normally be a hangover. i can only imagine it will be easier for them to get up for colorado than it would be for a team who actually lost a shot at something.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Take Oregon St this week.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Colorado is horrible.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

InIt2Win
    InIt2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Against Stanford! Your joking, right?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

If it's shitty weather Friday, I like the under.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

It's a no bet for me. Colorado may be the worst team in Division 1-A.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

after further research this is a no play for me as well.

Colorado is returning their top receiver and running back. USC suspended star safety for the 1st half of this game.

In my opinion I think Southern Cal still covers but I will be wagering my money elsewhere.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I try to avoid betting on road teams at all costs.

The one exception to that is I will be playing LSU ML Saturday night just because they have proven that they are not affected by playing on the road and "Defense travels"

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I think its worth a shot to put a little on the Buffs. I know they suck but USC just got done playing hard ball with Stanford. The stadium will be cold and I dont think USC will be all getty-up to play hard.

Bucki43210
    Bucki43210's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like the full game line either. Too many factors, but what do you guys think about the first half USC -13? Seems like the best play to me.