thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Unc -3.5 vs ncst

Like UNC here. FSU showed you had to beat NCST. Pull your ears back and get after Mike Glennon. He is a tall statue back there. I think UNC d shows up big. And UNC can run/pass the ball good enough to score on this sorry NCST d. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

It seems to be too good. ACC games will surprise you.

thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    It seems to be too good. ACC games will surprise you.
    Yea, I feel you on that. V-Tech killed me against Duke.

KJ CottonChopper
    KJ CottonChopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

I think you're right thaman, UNC should roll over the pack. NCSU grad and go to most home games. Not good here in Raleigh right now and probably not getting better anytime soon. Lots of unhappy fans right now with the coach and not sure the team is really playing for him anymore. I sure hope I'm wrong, but just don't see it. I'm staying away, but good luck whatever you do!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The problem is that Florida State has more talent than North Carolina. Add that to the fact that UNC has not defeated N.C. State in 4 years, (including 3 years what NC State was under .500), I would not touch this game.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The problem is that Florida State has more talent than North Carolina. Add that to the fact that UNC has not defeated N.C. State in 4 years, (including 3 years what NC State was under .500), I would not touch this game.

Russell Wilson was there 3 of those 4 years. UNC has had a disappointing year, but has too much NFL caliber talent to quit...these dudes know agents pay by stats. Hopefully that line doesn't push too soon so I can buy the .5