Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    jeez u obv have no life, no comment...
    But you can talk in my thread before the gm talking crazy loser

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I dont respond to retards anymore,
    wow coach decisions r so bad, they run on 2 and 7 then pass with 2 more to go, 2 tries to run 2 yards, damn coulda been a 10 point lead already, now if they score its gonna be ****** up..still pissed about those 14 points arghhhhh
    good job bro
    this guy is an idiot

Ur clueless , please dont post here...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Vanished.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

nice defense toledo has haha u wanna give them praise for stopping ohio states pee wee caliber offense. theyre gona spend a lot o time in that film room this week.

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Quote Originally Posted by kts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Vanished.
    Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    nice defense toledo has haha u wanna give them praise for stopping ohio states pee wee caliber offense. theyre gona spend a lot o time in that film room this week.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

lucky win, no comment, -14 points the spread is good

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

turnovers, big returns, etc, gamebreakers. what can one do...onto the next game. and i thank those for offering their insight, even though toledo lost it was informative and i wouldn't have changed my thoughts

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

lucky win, no comment, -14 points the spread is good

u should be ashamed of yourself man. every game thread for this game you are bashing anyone who makes a case for niu and calling people idiots...and this is what you have to say after the game? anyone looking at this forum who was not certain prolly ended up on toledo without ever hearing the other side, mainly because of your loudness. -14 points the spread is good???...lol. who is to say niu doesn't take the ball down and score even without the kick returns? i mean it is not like the toledo d was so great otherwise. maybe you can learn from this, tho i doubt it. everyone here is entitled to their own opinion, and the reason most of us log on is to read those opinions. one person drowning everyone else out and calling them idiots for making a case opposite you is not helpful...and really makes you look shallow when this is the response after the game.

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

douches will be douches.....win and lose with class.......learn it! Onto tomorrows ball buster

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

dude i told you 90% you didnt want to listen to me, easy $. PEACE dbag

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    dude i told you 90% you didnt want to listen to me, easy $. PEACE dbag
    I never called anyone dbag here, this forum is getting worse and worse with idiots like you, i made a pick, made a big discussion why i like this pick, amde good converstion, lost and said in winning thread good job, now u come here and call me names? U bring no contribution to this forum idiot, Please dont post in any of my threads ever fool.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    u should be ashamed of yourself man. every game thread for this game you are bashing anyone who makes a case for niu and calling people idiots...and this is what you have to say after the game? anyone looking at this forum who was not certain prolly ended up on toledo without ever hearing the other side, mainly because of your loudness. -14 points the spread is good???...lol. who is to say niu doesn't take the ball down and score even without the kick returns? i mean it is not like the toledo d was so great otherwise. maybe you can learn from this, tho i doubt it. everyone here is entitled to their own opinion, and the reason most of us log on is to read those opinions. one person drowning everyone else out and calling them idiots for making a case opposite you is not helpful...and really makes you look shallow when this is the response after the game.
    I still think they are better by two touchdowns but obv the NIU brought all the muscle they could and they did get luck with those returns, Toledo didnt have ther best defence, all those things obv made a game...so its all good, i cant say shit, the loss is a loss...

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

I still think they are better by two touchdowns but obv the NIU brought all the muscle they could and they did get luck with those returns, Toledo didnt have ther best defence, all those things obv made a game...so its all good, i cant say shit, the loss is a loss...

that is cool man...not really trying to be a dick. the dude you are fighting with is a moron btw, and he is really not worth fighting with. i respected the reasoning you gave me yesterday after i posted about niu...and i usually never say anything after a game. it was only a 2 unit play for me...and i was a dumbass not to pound the obvious over. now that i read back over his dumb posts in the game thread i kind of understand your point. anyways...gl man tomm and from now on.

leetreaper

Yeah you too def.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Girl ur so stupid im speechless, u still think NIU wins? omg u must be real dumb
    You did go trolling around today. Calling people names for their picks, and trashing them. And guess what, you lost! Stop being asinine and show some dignity. Don't lose like a pussy. Luck? Yah it's ******* gambling.

Please just take a week long leave of absence from here. Or better yet, leave and never come back. You're a POS who went prancing around like a know-it-all today, talking trash, and in the end you fell flat on your face. And in an even more childish move you're acting as if you still had the right side and chalking it up to "luck". Stop being a bitch. Luck or not, I'm the one who made money tonight, not you.

Mr. Doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    that is cool man...not really trying to be a dick. the dude you are fighting with is a moron btw, and he is really not worth fighting with. i respected the reasoning you gave me yesterday after i posted about niu...and i usually never say anything after a game. it was only a 2 unit play for me...and i was a dumbass not to pound the obvious over. now that i read back over his dumb posts in the game thread i kind of understand your point. anyways...gl man tomm and from now on.
    Don't worry about this troll sandman. He needs someone to be a dick to him. Needs to be weaned from his mommas teat at some point.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

You did post in a thread u r = Idiot, nice call u r

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    You did post in a thread u r = Idiot, nice call u r
    He called me a retard

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Sorry u r = retard. nice call u r

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    You did go trolling around today. Calling people names for their picks, and trashing them. And guess what, you lost! Stop being asinine and show some dignity. Don't lose like a pussy. Luck? Yah it's ******* gambling. Please just take a week long leave of absence from here. Or better yet, leave and never come back. You're a POS who went prancing around like a know-it-all today, talking trash, and in the end you fell flat on your face. And in an even more childish move you're acting as if you still had the right side and chalking it up to "luck". Stop being a bitch. Luck or not, I'm the one who made money tonight, not you.
    It is pretty sad, but there is atleast one "leetrapper insult" in almost every thread that didnt have the same ideaology as him...........Its called Karma, until you can act like a respectable human being I am gonna sit back in the shadows and fade the shit out of you

pad
    pad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

All i said was it was a coin flip, and it sure looked like that all night. Im happy

Mr. Doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by Betn247 View Post
    It is pretty sad, but there is atleast one "leetrapper insult" in almost every thread that didnt have the same ideaology as him...........Its called Karma, until you can act like a respectable human being I am gonna sit back in the shadows and fade the shit out of you
    Good luck. Considering I'm one of the few here that isn't an egotistical droid, posting his picks and looking for attention. I am simply here to see the opinion of sides from the few guys here I have found to actually have some knowledge. I'll offer my take on a game every once in awhile, but I'm not looking for glory like many of the "men" here living in their mothers basement and wiping the leftover grease stains from the past night's junk food binge off their hanes white tee. I don't care that your daddy left you when you were 10 because you were a **** up, trying to gain "fame" through a handicapping forum gets you nowhere.

First ... 2345