MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Who gives a shit if they have the #5 defense if they cant score? When they hold Arkansas to 24 and Arkansas holds them to 10 are you gonna brag that they held them to 24?

Oh btw Arky beat Auburn 38-14 while Auburn beat South Carolina and that was WITH Lattimore in the game. Look I can tell you're an SC fan but fact of the matter is you're gonna watch em get gangraped on Saturday
    And I can tell you are an SC hater for whatever reason......They have beat everyone on their schedule, except for a bad loss against Auburn in which they barely lost.......Their offense is not good, but what do you expect with their heisman-worthy RB out for the season, and their senior starting QB off the team? They have an awesome defense that pressures the QB often and causes turnovers every game......To suggest they will be destroyed by Arkansas is pretty ridiculous being that Arkansas could have easily lost the past 2 weeks to Vanderbilt and Ole Miss

South Carolina wins ugly, defensive-led games.....it's nothing new in the SEC, get over it

BTW, if you wanna play the matchup game.....SC beat Vanderbilt 21-3, and that was even with Garcia throwing 4 INT's.......A team that put up 28 on Arkansas
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 10-30-11 at 07:12 PM.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by StillSmokin View Post
    More like Arkansas -5
    Wow unreal, I just checked it at 5dimes and its 4 1/2, I may go huge on Arkansas before the line goes to 7. SC clearly benefiting from ppl lookin at the #13 ranking despite being an unranked team in reality

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Wow unreal, I just checked it at 5dimes and its 4 1/2, I may go huge on Arkansas before the line goes to 7. SC clearly benefiting from ppl lookin at the #13 ranking despite being an unranked team in reality
    You're fukkin retarded if you think SC is an unranked team......Seriously, WTF

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

You must have lost money betting on Tennessee this weekend. You're awfully bitter.

bettilimbroke999

Who are they better than thats ranked without Lattimore? I mean look Im sorry hes gone but he WAS their entire offense and the only reason they won several games (including a nailbiter against fukin Navy) despite having the weakest schedule this side of Boise State

Arky will take care of bidness on Saturday

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Who are they better than thats ranked without Lattimore? I mean look Im sorry hes gone but he WAS their entire offense and the only reason they won several games (including a nailbiter against fukin Navy) despite having the weakest schedule this side of Boise State

Arky will take care of bidness on Saturday
    Their backup just ran for about 150 yards last night, so he is not their total offense......Spurrier is still a solid coach offensively and has succeeded before with less talent than the team now minus Lattimore

You are obviously an SC hater......Giving their defense no respect at all and suggesting they should be unranked

Are you a Georgia or Clemson fan?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

OK, so they have played some bad teams offensively, but still here's the numbers for their last 5 games which has nothing to do with their offense:

3 points allowed to Vanderbilt
    16 to Auburn
    3 to Kentucky
    10 to Mississippi St
    3 to Tennessee

Also, they are top 5 in the nation in sacks........Not to mention they have forced 26 turnovers in 8 games (Just about 3 per game), and have 6 touchdowns via special teams or defense

Impressive no matter how you wanna spin it.......It is possible to win games relying on your defense/ special teams, tough for you to grasp, I know

bettilimbroke999

Just remember this thread, I'll be posting in it on Saturday....will you?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Just remember this thread, I'll be posting in it on Saturday....will you?
    Yeah sure why not......Just answer though, who is your favorite team in college football?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    OK, so they have played some bad teams offensively, but still here's the numbers for their last 5 games which has nothing to do with their offense:

3 points allowed to Vanderbilt
    16 to Auburn
    3 to Kentucky
    10 to Mississippi St
    3 to Tennessee

Also, they are top 5 in the nation in sacks........Not to mention they have forced 26 turnovers in 8 games (Just about 3 per game), and have 6 touchdowns via special teams or defense

Impressive no matter how you wanna spin it.......It is possible to win games relying on your defense/ special teams, tough for you to grasp, I know
    Lets see em hold a ranked team to less than the 14 ppg they are averaging against 2 of the worst teams in the SEC without Lattimore shall we? Then you can be cocky. I realize they shutdown the special olympics team Kentucky has on the field and Vandy (congrats I guess, fuk those teams are weak), how bout given up 37 to East fukin Carolina followed by 42 to Georgia. You're problem is you're judging their defense based on their performance against the shit of the SEC, they've played 2 teams all year WITH Lattimore that should be BARELY ranked in the top 25 and Im talkin bout like 24 and 25 Georgia and Auburn they managed to win one of those games by 3 points. Do you think they would've won that Georgia game without Lattimore? Do you not think Lattimore is worth at least 3 points a game when hes clearly a 1st rd NFL draft pick?

Have fun watching that offense put up 14 on Saturday, hey maybe Spurrier will even let his new QB throw this game

mstone897

You talk about how shitty Vandy is. Did you watch the Vandy- Arkansas game? They were lucky to get out of Nashville with a W.

bettilimbroke999

Yeah sure why not......Just answer though, who is your favorite team in college football?
    SC bc they never pass and I'm gettin rich bettin their unders

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Arkansas is a much better team than South Carolina, or ANY SEC East team. The SEC East is a very soft division this season. Georgia was crushed by Boise State. Florida has beat a bunch of patsies and is still 4-4. Tennessee is below .500 despite wins against Montana and Buffalo. Kentucky is a joke, and Vandy has been a pleasant surprise, but will really have to scramble to end up at .500. South Carolina's only decent win was against Georgia. They lost at home to Auburn. Arkansas is going to tear them a new one. Arkansas crushed Auburn, the only common rival beteween the two teams. This game is a gift.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Name me a ranked team with a worse offense
    Penn State.

mstone897

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Arkansas is a much better team than South Carolina, or ANY SEC East team. The SEC East is a very soft division this season. Georgia was crushed by Boise State. Florida has beat a bunch of patsies and is still 4-4. Tennessee is below .500 despite wins against Montana and Buffalo. Kentucky is a joke, and Vandy has been a pleasant surprise, but will really have to scramble to end up at .500. South Carolina's only decent win was against Georgia. They lost at home to Auburn. Arkansas is going to tear them a new one. Arkansas crushed Auburn, the only common rival beteween the two teams. This game is a gift.
    You're forgetting Vandy.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Ummm what about Vanderbilt?? Vandy got destroyed by SC, 21-3, and Arkansas barely won, 31-28......

How bout that?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

SC bc they never pass and I'm gettin rich bettin their unders
    Or because they have a great defense???

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    You talk about how shitty Vandy is. Did you watch the Vandy- Arkansas game? They were lucky to get out of Nashville with a W.
    No SEC team other than perhaps Kentucky and now that all their good players are out Tennessee is truly terrible, any time you're on the road in the SEC you can be beat on a given week when you've got your F game (well not LSU and Bama but any other SEC team).

The reality is Arkansas has lost one game all year to the best team in the country, SC almost got knocked off by Navy and now has their star player out for the season and their senior QB dismissed from the team, other than a 3 point win vs Georgia before Lattimore went out what is their claim to fame? That they beat Vandy? Hell even Auburn beat them @ SC, Auburn lost by 24 the following week to the Razorbacks

bettilimbroke999

Or because they have a great defense???
    10 min drives for a FG dont hurt either

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

SC beating UGA @ UGA is more impressive than Arkansas beating Texas A & M on a neutral site

Besides that, Arkansas has beat NOBODY as well so don't use that as an argument either

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Penn State.
    Penn State's offense is horrific, they might be worse than SC's, hard to say.

bettilimbroke999

Arky 1 loss all year to the best team in the country Bama, SC 1 loss so far this year before losing their star player against Auburn

The following week after Auburn got done pulling their boot out of SCs ass they headed to Arkansas

Arky over Auburn 38-14, nuff said

mstone897

Vandy had 77 total yards against USC. They had 462 against Arkansas. Arkansas outgained USC by 20 yards versus vandy.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Vandy had 77 total yards against USC. They had 462 against Arkansas. Arkansas outgained USC by 20 yards versus vandy.
    They wont acknowledge that though

mstone897

They wont acknowledge that though
    Lattimore also only ran for 77 that game as well.

mstone897

I'll also add that I do think Arkansas is probably the 3rd best team in the SEC. They very well may beat USC but acting like this game shouldn't even be played is ridiculous.

bettilimbroke999

I need the game to be played, I gotta cash my Arky bet

Shaw for 3 yards, Shaw for 2 yards, Shaw pass incomplete, punt

Just gave u a glimpse into the future

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I'll also add that I do think Arkansas is probably the 3rd best team in the SEC. They very well may beat USC but acting like this game shouldn't even be played is ridiculous.
    Exactly.....Arkansas probably SHOULD win, but South Carolina can easily win this on the other hand.....These guys acting like it will be a blowout are overrating Arkansas and heavily underrating South Carolina

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I need the game to be played, I gotta cash my Arky bet

Shaw for 3 yards, Shaw for 2 yards, Shaw pass incomplete, punt

Just gave u a glimpse into the future
    Tyler Wilson sacked for -10 yards by J Clowney or....

Tyler Wilson INTERCEPTED by Stephon Gilmore for a return of 20 yards

Just sayin....

bartman
    bartman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

ARK minus five? cmon.....? 11-14 easy

bartman
    bartman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Ithink the under is interesting here as well.....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Arkansas beat Vanderbilt 31-28 and just beat Ole Miss 29-24 the week before that the past 2 weeks

You think SC is worse than either of these teams??

11-14 points??

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    ARK minus five? cmon.....? 11-14 easy
    Hell yea, bookies are out of their minds puttin up 4 1/2, expect this to be 7 by gametime

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Hell yea, bookies are out of their minds puttin up 4 1/2, expect this to be 7 by gametime
    Answer this: Arkansas needs to comeback 2 weeks in a row to barely get by Ole Miss, winning by 5..........Same thing yesterday, coming back to win, 31-28 against Vanderbilt

WTF makes you think South Carolina is worse than either of these teams.....homefield is not worth 10 points or more

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

No answer for that one huh???

First 1234 Last