Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

2 of the worst beats you'll ever see in your entire life.

First one: over 50.5 in Akron/CMU, Akron elects to go for two and fails as time expires rather than sending the game to OT where the over would have struck.

Second one: USC/Stanford... refs call a bogus helmet-to-helmet against USC to keep Stanford alive, which allows them to score and send the game to OT where Stanford covers.

Rip my eyes out and gouge my heart to eternal death! **** my life!

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

That hit seem unnecessary to me

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I hate these weak rules now. It's F***ing football. The reciever is starting to duck as he is getting hit. It's not the defenders fault.

I hate when I see a 6'2 defender try to tackle a short offensive players and then he gets flagged because the offensive player is ducking as he gets hit.

I've also seen flags for no other apparent reason other than the fact that it was an extremely hard hit. WEAK!

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN View Post
    That hit seem unnecessary to me
    Surely you're not talking about the one in regulation play!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

get 'em tmrw machine bol

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

The Akron game ruined an otherwise perfect 4-legger for me. I was on chips -7 tho.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

No disrespect but I'm at the other end of the gambling spectrum from you. Easily have waged over a million dollars in my life and the majority in the 70's and 80's when a million meant something. While I certainly sympathize give it time my friend and you'll have ... well I could write a book.

Here's a short one that might give you a laugh under the premise that misery love's compay. Turkey day 70's I think. I have Under 42 or so. Dal up 38-0 and about to take a knee on the last play of the game. Staubach? pitches to Dorsett who hurls an option pass for a TD on the last play. Just about hurled my turkey.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

that hit was a good call but your just looking for an excuse for youe shitty picks.the two point conversion was not a smart move but that hit was illegal and the call was correct

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Akron did the right thing. You are talking about a team that has not defeated a FBS team this season. They were going nowheres in a hurry. Why not try to win the game in regulation? They had nothing to lose. That was the correct call. Remember that when you are playing on terrible teams.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

The Florida State (-3.5) two weeks ago that lost where they intentionally saftied the last play of the game up 4 points was the worst.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Clemson -3 @ GA Tech was a beater and a half for me

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Akron did the right thing. You are talking about a team that has not defeated a FBS team this season. They were going nowheres in a hurry. Why not try to win the game in regulation? They had nothing to lose. That was the correct call. Remember that when you are playing on terrible teams.
    yup, i agree

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    The Florida State (-3.5) two weeks ago that lost where they intentionally saftied the last play of the game up 4 points was the worst.
    That wasn't Florida State... it was South Carolina.

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I hate these weak rules now. It's F***ing football. The reciever is starting to duck as he is getting hit. It's not the defenders fault.

I hate when I see a 6'2 defender try to tackle a short offensive players and then he gets flagged because the offensive player is ducking as he gets hit.

I've also seen flags for no other apparent reason other than the fact that it was an extremely hard hit. WEAK!
    It's all part of the pussification of America.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Refs nullifying an INT for TCU at the end of the BYU game with a phantom PI. And then calling another phantom PI, giving BYU 1st and goal. Total BS.

Weak holding call on Steve Smith yesterday when Carolina was going in for a TD to win the game (and cover)

The bad beat in the Stanford/USC was truly remarkable though. I would've been so pissed if I had money on that.

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    That was South Carolina

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

seems like the teams who lost because of play are always the ones complaining but for the most part.the rules are the rules

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Those loses weren't nearly as bad as... toledo ml vs syracuse... were syracuse missed the xp yet the refs called it good... or utah plus 8.5. Kicking game typing fg and it gets blocked orginal final 17 14.. then changed to 23 14... should I go on?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by AdamL2424 View Post
    That was South Carolina
    Yea you guys are right....my bad.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

I had the over to and can peacefully say that yes, as much as it was a bad beat we had no right to even be complaining since akron has to score a td with no time on the clock to even give us a chance.

That game also ruined a perfect day for me but whatever, did you see how san diego lost the mnf game last night? ya that was a worse bad beat.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Last night was terrible. There were two BS pass interference calls on the Chargers. 8 flipping turnovers. What a horrid game. It was painful to watch. I would have been happy had Rivers not fumbled the snap and I'd have gotten the push with a FG. At least I didn't lose a bunch. Had a 1Q over 7.5 that hit thanks to the Chiefs!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

If went to OT in Akron game still could have hit under 50.5 with a field goal. Dont know why that idiot went for two though. I hate the MAC seriously, I really think some of those games are fixed.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Last night was terrible. There were two BS pass interference calls on the Chargers. 8 flipping turnovers. What a horrid game. It was painful to watch. I would have been happy had Rivers not fumbled the snap and I'd have gotten the push with a FG. At least I didn't lose a bunch. Had a 1Q over 7.5 that hit thanks to the Chiefs!
    I may be against most on this, but I know Gates did nudge him, but also thought the DB nudged back too, it may seem ticky tack but if youve ever played either position thats really all it takes for the DB to not make a play.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Gotta get over dat sh!t Machine....I'll tell you what hurt ...the GTech game about three weeks ago....lost 2k with 40 left ,GT already to cover,instead of taking a knee...you know what happened ....that made me sick for a week .....You gotta move on ...put the blinders on and get on that next win!!!! GL this week **

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

mine was today where i loaded up on mardy fish. He goes out wins first game and is sick to his stomach so he walks off and retires. BI has a 1 ball served so i lose all 467.00 dollars i had on him in 3 minutes

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

WTF ...^ thats rough.....and who's Mardy Fish

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    WTF ...^ thats rough.....and who's Mardy Fish
    u.s tennis player is top 10 in the world