Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin SPANKED NEBRASKA

and OSU couldnt even beat Nebraska.

MSU beat Wisconsin on a Hail Mary, and it looked like Badgers were SLEEP WALKING THE WHOLE FIRST HALF....

Wisconsin should ABSOLUTELY ROLL OSU tonight. I dont know why I was even considering betting the buckeyes.

Lock it in.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

MSU only beat Wisconsin because of an injury, and special teams issues. IMO I don't think you can use who beat who for validation.
    I do agree that Wisconsin should win, but something scares me about this game.

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    and OSU couldnt even beat Nebraska.

MSU beat Wisconsin on a Hail Mary, and it looked like Badgers were SLEEP WALKING THE WHOLE FIRST HALF....

Wisconsin should ABSOLUTELY ROLL OSU tonight. I dont know why I was even considering betting the buckeyes.

Lock it in.
    My God, wake up! If that's what you base your selections on, this team beat so and so etc, then you, punk, have a lot to learn.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game is no walk in the park,just remember this much O.ST's. Defense is comparable to Mich.St's...........

Vin_vermillion

that isn't what i base my selections on moron.

it's obvious that Wisconsin is the better team though.....

how about this - look at the stats and see who is better (way better)

Wisconsin ROLLS!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First of all, we are talking the Big 10 here. You know, the conference that can not seem to win a bowl game unless they cheat. Having said that, giving Ohio State and 7.5 in Columbus is a dangerous play. Ohio State lost to Nebraska in Nebraska. Just look at who started this thread. Vin, the guy who has not wagered a penny this year. He just likes to flap his jaw.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

And we were up by 2 TDs before Braxton got hurt and that was at Nebraska. He's back and we are now at home so it's not really comparable. Hey michigan beat ND and ND destroyed MSU. I guess Michigan should of easily destroyed MSU.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

In columbus is huge thats why i pass on play at night also place will be wild.gun to head i would take wisky at minus 7.bol luck anyway!

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive rode the Cowboys and Badgers all year and I will today, First half and Game, I might not play as much in WISC if OSKU hits hard due to I settle up every Monday locally. We play online just like other sites but when I get up on Saturday afternoon I tend to seatbelt it.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Didnt you just make a 1000 betpoints bet on buckeyes

SugarDaddy
    SugarDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Do not give Ohio State theses points at home. Buckeye defense keeps it close at a ROWDY Shoe.

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    that isn't what i base my selections on moron. it's obvious that Wisconsin is the better team though..... how about this - look at the stats and see who is better (way better) Wisconsin ROLLS!
    Lets go back and look at all your "this team is gonna roll posts over the past few weeks" I believe most of whhich are losers.........fade this guy for real with his horrible attitude and luck he coud turn a "SURE THING" into a loser LOL

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by vin_vermillion View Post
    and osu couldnt even beat nebraska.

Msu beat wisconsin on a hail mary, and it looked like badgers were sleep walking the whole first half....

Wisconsin should absolutely roll osu tonight. I dont know why i was even considering betting the buckeyes.

Lock it in.

agree

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I've been on Wisconsin at 7, it has since movedto 7.5. I'd buy the hook and hammer time

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddy View Post
    Do not give Ohio State theses points at home. Buckeye defense keeps it close at a ROWDY Shoe.

lmfao

i HAD osu ON THE ML

YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID SHIT, 24/7

CRACKS ME UP THAT YOU BELIEVED THIS FOR A SECOND. BET YOU GOT MAULED TODAY ON YOUR BETS