that's god telling you to never bet against Stanford again

he let you off with a warning this time though with the push

Agreed!

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    pissed i got to the party late and was stuck with stan-8...still crazy they pushed and i still cashed tt ov and gm ov...life got way easier for me when i figured out all i need is stan and Bama every week...damn shame bama had week off..

Very profitable formula this year. I really like LSU next week. Hey BigDan, stop by my thread in a couple days and I will have a nice write-up on that game. Not trying to steer you off Bama, but you will get a clear perspective of why LSU is really looking good for that one.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Very profitable formula this year. I really like LSU next week. Hey BigDan, stop by my thread in a couple days and I will have a nice write-up on that game. Not trying to steer you off Bama, but you will get a clear perspective of why LSU is really looking good for that one.

Ill check it out bro...it better be really good to get me off my formula tho

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Ill check it out bro...it better be really good to get me off my formula tho

For sure!!! I will just be making a strong case as to why LSU is worth a look. Definitely don't want to throw you off your formula. I wish I had been using that one all year man. LOL

biddy_24
    biddy_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

If USC would've scored and missed the 2 point conversion, the earth would be a better place today ----- However, NO WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER here!! ----- Go to Hell Lane Kiffin and the USC Trojans!!

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Last edited by jazzyj7; 10-30-11 at 01:35 AM. Reason: nm

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

sick f ucking game. People that had usc +7 got f ucked hard. USC deserved to win that game, but sh it happens. Congrats to stanford backers, you square f ucks (yes I'm bitter)

First 123