zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

loving Nebraska tomorrow. -4.

MSU has struggled to point puts up on the road this year and I expect them to come out completely flat after the dramatic hail mary. the Huskers have been a different team (beast mode) since the start of the come back of Ohio State. this thing could get ugly early.

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL I got 3 units on msu ML

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    MSU has struggled to point puts up on the road this year and I expect them to come out completely flat after the dramatic hail mary. the Huskers have been a different team (beast mode) since the start of the come back of Ohio State. this thing could get ugly early.
    Beating a soft Ohio State team by 7 while giving up 27 themselves and then flattening a Minnesota team that by my numbers ranks #105 overall? Yeah, they're totally in beast mode
    Points Awarded:

bet420 gave suicidekings 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Two evenly matched teams. A good game to stay away from!!!

AzNsEnSaTiOn
    AzNsEnSaTiOn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

The hail mary, if anything, will still have them stoked up. MSU is on a roll right now winning 3 huge games in a row. Nebraska hasnt covered a home game all season. MSU wins this one outright imo.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Brock Landers is on Nebraska

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    Brock Landers is on Nebraska
    is he the B Lang of the site?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Beating a soft Ohio State team by 7 while giving up 27 themselves and then flattening a Minnesota team that by my numbers ranks #105 overall? Yeah, they're totally in beast mode
    Ohio State still has a top 25 defense. and Minnesota was a nice tune up for them. they are back to form gaining almost 400 yards on the ground.

Ay Par Le
    Ay Par Le's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

on nebraska too...not sold on the 3 ''tough'' wins by mich st...

10-7 win vs THE Ohio St
    beating "shoelace"
    and hail mary to win-sky?

gl

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huskers will loose by 10+. I am from nebraska and know my Husker football and i dont see nebraska even coming close to winning this game.

morri1962
    morri1962's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3236

it up!!!!!!!!!!

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love all the people that think MSU is going to roll NEB. First let me say that I HATE NEB, but they will win and cover this game. Too big of a let down spot in this game, great pick here and one you will cash.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by ExperienceWins View Post
    I love all the people that think MSU is going to roll NEB. First let me say that I HATE NEB, but they will win and cover this game. Too big of a let down spot in this game, great pick here and one you will cash.
    spot on the situation let down spot. if you took a look at Cousins' numbers on the road, they have been pretty gawdy. double BJ Cunningham and MSU has trouble moving the ball.

don't get me wrong, MSU is a very very good football team and would not surprise me to even see them win the Big10 but this is just a bad bad spot for them.

thanks for the support.

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

I know both of these teams very well - bottom line, MSU is the better team, and under D'antonio they haven't fallen flat in situations like this. I'm on the MSU ML. If Taylor Martinez has to throw the ball to beat MSU - look out. He is an atrocious thrower.

http://conferencechalk.com/?p=5435

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I doubt you will be loving Neb after the game. Mich St has a much better Defense than Nebraska. State D-Line excited with return of 6'7' 270# Gholston from suspension. He will cause big problems. Martinez is a poor passer. Cousins at a different level. My money says Spartans will limit Burkhead. If that happens, don't like chances of Martinez winning this with his arm.

Bottom Line. MST has the better Defense, Passing game and more balanced O. I'll give Neb the nod for better special teams. Before you counter that Nebraska has home field advantage, might want to consider that Nebraska only 2-8 ATS last 10 at home. Betting a side because you think the other side will come out flat is questionable strategy. If anyone would be flat, it would be Nebraska after a week off and playing Minny cheerleading squad? I don't trust Martinez or Nebraska D. Spartans one of my Top Four bets this week. No brainer to take the better team when offered points.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

With how good Nebraska is at running martinez will be able to handle short passes all game in my opinion. Nebraska wins here at home. Notre Dame had an inconsistent qb too and still beat michigan state and i feel nebraska is better than notre dame.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    I doubt you will be loving Neb after the game. Mich St has a much better Defense than Nebraska. State D-Line excited with return of 6'7' 270# Gholston from suspension. He will cause big problems. Martinez is a poor passer. Cousins at a different level. My money says Spartans will limit Burkhead. If that happens, don't like chances of Martinez winning this with his arm. Bottom Line. MST has the better Defense, Passing game and more balanced O. I'll give Neb the nod for better special teams. Before you counter that Nebraska has home field advantage, might want to consider that Nebraska only 2-8 ATS last 10 at home. Betting a side because you think the other side will come out flat is questionable strategy. If anyone would be flat, it would be Nebraska after a week off and playing Minny cheerleading squad? I don't trust Martinez or Nebraska D. Spartans one of my Top Four bets this week. No brainer to take the better team when offered points.
    Nebraska is way better at rushing than Michigan state. Also Better at scoring points. Will be a true test to see if michigan state can win against ranked teams on the road without the crowd backing them. They got killed by notre dame on the road and barely beat ohio state. I feel nebraska is better than both and take this game.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smack3179 View Post
    Huskers will loose by 10+. I am from nebraska and know my Husker football and i dont see nebraska even coming close to winning this game.
    Yes we know your from Nebraska and we know u think they will lose by 10+ you have posted it in every damn thread on this site. I cant wait til nebraska wins this game an shuts you up.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    To beat Mich State you need to throw the ball, you cannot beat them with one dimensional game, yes Sanchez fakes and throws deep sometimes, but I am talking about pro offense pass and run both.
    I like Mich State.
    Good QB like Wilson from Wisc ate Nebraska alive since they could also run.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    Yes we know your from Nebraska and we know u think they will lose by 10+ you have posted it in every damn thread on this site. I cant wait til nebraska wins this game an shuts you up.

zoo youk

I don't disagree with some of yous that Mich State is the better football team...BUT...the better football team doesn't always win. otherwise we would all be millionaires.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Spartans 31
    Huskers 14

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I sure hope State rolls them. Looks like a lot of people will be checking in on this game for sure. I got them +4 and +10 in a teaser. I think they lose by 3 or win by 10.

Demonata

Nebraska has got this. Michigan state is going to continue sucking on the road.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taylor Martinez's response when asked about this game earlier in the week:

"It doesn't matter if we lose this game," Martinez said. "Michigan State might lose to someone else. This doesn't have to be a key game for us." ... "Any school in the Big Ten has a good defense," Martinez said. "I think they'll just be another good defense that we face.''
    Think hard before you put your money on this guy...

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2587

NEB won't lose at home, MICH ST due for a letdown game.

Cornhuskers -4!

EZ

zoo youk

Cousins picked on first drive trying to force it to Cunningham, Nebraska driving, also looks like msu mite have lost their big DT?

zoo youk

ran it down their throats. 7-0.

Brutus84

They started at the 25, but your right to a point.

Brutus84

Damn drops

Brutus84

Not catchable like they said.

October22
    October22's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game already looks like an under.

Brutus84

Everything going great for me so far. INT, Missed FG, 2 drops, shank punt. And on the road. Shit

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2587

SHARPS moved the line to 4 and 1/2 seconds before game started, good sign for NEB!

EZ

zoo youk

ugh cant punch it in from the 1.

12 Last